EA Forums - Banner

New event idea

fgasrvrt
184 posts Member
edited June 2017
The new event can be the Marine World Event. Were you start off with just the entrance to the aquarium and as you collect fish and research like a Marine Biologist would do you would lvl up your aquarium. when you do lvl it up it gets bigger and bigger while also unlocking character jobs with aquarium animations for those jobs. It is just an event idea that i do hope comes true. Tell me what you guys think of the idea.

Replies

• jmlgg
    164 posts Member
    Give me port and keep the fishes
  • Marine World...Marine World... is that the one where Homer fights Bart's "Big Brother" over Bart's love?
  • fgasrvrt
    184 posts Member
    No it is episode 2 from season 2.
  • fgasrvrt wrote: »
    The new event can be the Marine World Event. Were you start off with just the entrance to the aquarium and as you collect fish and research like a Marine Biologist would do you would lvl up your aquarium. when you do lvl it up it gets bigger and bigger while also unlocking character jobs with aquarium animations for those jobs. It is just an event idea that i do hope comes true. Tell me what you guys think of the idea.

Pros and Cons exist.

The idea seems short and doable, it would be mini-event like, comparable to the "new" version of Lard Lad Event or the Bowling event we just had. Short. Sweet. Petite.
    If you want a three act event, you'd need some other Amusement parks besides the Marine World for the other two acts or, if you want Marine World to be the base of the event, more nautical based acts, perhaps the Return of King Snorky? or the introduction of the lost souls?
    041.jpg?w=1000
    and the taffy ship
    aabf04.png

However your idea would work better if it was Like Burns Summer mansion, you know, first it added one wing then both wings. Also comparable to Fortress of solitude, Gingerbread house/mansion, giant snow man and Moes petting Zoo, if it works like Globex industries or Heavenly hills mall which adds extra buildings it might not be so great (sure add buildings to make it unique).

IF you add other Amusement parks, may i suggest Brickland? and Story time village?

the other problem is if its Squidport exclusive (please no) or if its in krustyland, if they made it The Sh equivalent in Krustyland that would be pretty cool.

in short it works, but has bigger issues that seem small.

If i would suggest a mini-event it would be simply this:
    The Return of Ray Magini, everyone's favorite anagram named roofer, returns to Springfield to help Homer fix his house up, but as a contractor puts that off and instead fixes up the rest of Springfield.
    16-16.png

Simple premise, simple tasks, send Ray and others to the Brown house, they generate "building permits", tap on wandering scabs to take their "building permits", trade in Permits for different Freemium building skins. The store will have premium skins, and after completing Ray Maginis short questline he will help Homer fix up his house, opening up the option to buy different Simpsons House Skins.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6169 posts Moderator
    And while they're at it, make King Snorky as playable character.

250px-Marine_World.png
  • fgasrvrt
    184 posts Member
    Indeed lets just hope EA will hear our voices and make this happen and yes brick land will be a prt of the event if it does happen
  • I would love a aquarium event!
  • fgasrvrt
    184 posts Member
    I hope it does happen as I am into marine biology and this event would make me so happy.