EA Forums - Banner

He talks!

Prev1
Ohhhh I can't wait for the Wiggum house to be built!! I'm so excited. :D

Replies

• jbondra
    204 posts
    edited February 2013
    Is it just me or does his voice sound a little bit "off"? Like they had someone else do Ralph's sounds. I don't know, maybe I'm just crazy.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    He has a few phrases :D Im waiting for him to finish his task at the moment :(

Once he done I'll list them down for you..... actually no i wont thats not fair lol you need to hear them 1st time :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    He also says; when I grow up I want to be a principle or a caterpillar, or words to that effect and also I heard him say; my imaginary friend says 'your an idiot'.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    OMG!

I'm so used to voiceless characters that I forgot he talks!!

He's so cute.

"My imaginary friends think you are stupid...."

"When I grow up I want to be principal or a caterpillar....."

LOL
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

tumblr_lt4453Z42F1qbaxlqo1_400.gif
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Just had another listen and he also says 'I'm your doggie, quack quack!
    Correction on the previous comment should read my imaginary friend thinks your stupid.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited February 2013
    OMG HE IS SO CUTE!!! :D His tasks are hilarious too.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

tumblr_lt4453Z42F1qbaxlqo1_400.gif

I sooo want that violin!!! would come in handy at work :mrgreen::lol:
  • GKpiggy
    148 posts
    edited February 2013
    Love Ralphie. "You're the Mommie". He's soooo cute. I turned up the sound and just tapped him like 10 times.
  • 2Shay539
    52 posts
    edited February 2013
    Does he say "My cat's breath smells like cat food"?.. That's my favourite Ralphism.. Or "Me fail English? That's unpossible!"... Or "We're a totem pole! Hiya hiya hiya hiya"...yeah, I could probably go on but I'll spare ya.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    I always play with sound and i Love characters that talk, it let me know there alive and responsive to my tap :wink:

Plus it keeps the game more interesting too lol
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I don't usually play with sound as the background noise gets annoying :-)
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    Taking my game off of mute just for that cutey! Can't wait!!
  • HayIeycakes
    94 posts
    edited February 2013
    hes awesome :) but hes so small! hes gona get lost in my town
  • GKpiggy
    148 posts
    edited February 2013
    I bounce back and forth between sound and no sound. With sound on it is jarring to tap one of the unvoiced characters and the music gets very annoying. But sometimes you just want to hear what the characters are saying :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    Ive taken my off mute got volume on low as the Ching ching noise is rather annoying but do like hearing the phrases i havent heard for some time and of course the new ralph comments :)

Hey does he look really small to anybody else?? I know he small i the cartoon but he looks really small in the game i can see him being a nightmare to find in my town :lol:
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    actually i dont like the voice.. on the + side its really clear.. but on the - side you can tell its a female voicing it.. I prefer the old ralph voice.. a bit deeper and muddled.

best Ralph line.. "Dear miss hover.. you have lyme disease.. kevins biting me.. come back soon.. love Ralph"

I remember that line from 20 years ago...
    dont recall what i did yesterday .. but i remember that!
    Is there anyone out there?
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    He just finished a task with "My diaper is full now"

pure awesome !!!!
  • silkwormking
    69 posts
    edited February 2013
    jbondra wrote:
    Is it just me or does his voice sound a little bit "off"? Like they had someone else do Ralph's sounds. I don't know, maybe I'm just crazy.

Soon as I tapped him I thought that's someone else, I don't like it, it's weirded. Every other characters fine, except for Milhouse being a non- talker

And he is tiiiiiny
  • AMSnake-o
    135 posts
    edited February 2013
    jbondra wrote:

Soon as I tapped him I thought that's someone else, I don't like it, it's weirded. Every other characters fine, except for Milhouse being a non- talker

And he is tiiiiiny

Yeah I definitely noticed that his voice was different right away. Strange.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!