EA Forums - Banner

Dear EA-a logical deduction of anatomy and vulgarity

Prev1
I'm not sure if this applies anywhere else but here sticking up your middle and index finger together can mean the same thing so Homer could probably get away with using his 2 middle fingers to make the gesture.

Replies

• A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    Here are the facts for EA:
    1. Homer is a character on the Simpsons.
    2. Simpsons characters only have 4 fingers (except for god)
    3. Thus, Homer Simpson only has 4 fingers.
    4. A vulgar gesture, often referred to as 'the finger', consists of keeping only your middle finger raised in the air.
    5. In order for there to be a middle finger, one must have an ODD number of fingers. (This goes for everything related to the adjective 'middle')
    6. Since Homer is a Simpsons' character, and he has 4 fingers (an even number), he has no middle finger.
    7. In order for this to be vulgar, Homer must raise 2 fingers, but giving someone 'the fingerS'isn't considered vulgar.
    8. Your cats breath smells like your poop shooter. Oddly, your breath smells like your cat's poop shooter.

Hilarious.

Let us know if this helps your case Cowboy. :twisted:
  • BIG-BAD-HUMMER
    17 posts
    edited February 2013
    I agree with all but point 8. :lol:
  • Mt_Carlmore1
    17 posts
    edited February 2013

This is purely a factual post. No case is being made. You don't want to know how I obtained the information for #8.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    This is purely a factual post. No case is being made.
    I take it that a certain thread in response to the removal of the hideaway thread was removed?

If so, I do find it ironic that a screenshot from the show on which the game is based would be deemed unacceptable. I could see it as copyright infringement easier than as being inappropriate. But obviously that isn't the case or half the content on this forum would be removed.

If the Simpsons can do it (on prime time TV no less!) then repeating it on a forum dedicated to the show and the game based on the show cannot possibly be construed as worse than the show.

And if the show is offensive to you, then you shouldn't be playing the game, and thus have no reason to be on this forum.

• mcorway
    419 posts
    edited February 2013
    Incorrect. Humans have 4 fingers and a thumb. Homer has 3 fingers and a thumb. Humans use their second finger to make a rude gesture, which is considered one of their middle fingers. The Simpsons use their second finger as well, which happens to be their only middle finger yet still a middle finger.

• A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013

This is purely a factual post. No case is being made. You don't want to know how I obtained the information for #8.

You and the Hummer boy leaving to us to deduct how you know what the moderators breath smells like?
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    Incorrect. Humans have 4 fingers and a thumb. Homer has 3 fingers and a thumb. Humans use their second finger to make a rude gesture, which is considered one of their middle fingers. The Simpsons use their second finger as well, which happens to be their only middle finger yet still a middle finger.

Let me restate it then for him. The phalanges of the hand.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    I agree with all but point 8. :lol:

And what do you think their breathe smells like?
  • BIG-BAD-HUMMER
    17 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm biting my tongue! I don't want to get the ban hammer again!

Who decides which finger is the bad one, anyway!
  • Mt_Carlmore1
    17 posts
    edited February 2013
    mcorway wrote:

Mind blown! Lol...so, then there isn't such a thing as 'the middle finger' for humans. Why have we been lied to all these years? Homer is giving his 'middle finger', but it's not vulgar since there is no such thing as a 'human middle finger' to base this vulgar action off of. DAMN YOU SEMANTICS!!!!! I guess we'll go with phalanges, as bad example stated. Mccorway, my middle phalanges salutes you! (In a comical way...your factual statement has me reconsidering all sorts issues relating to those things extending from the hand. You've inspired me!)
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    image.jpg

homer-middle-finger-o.gif
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited February 2013
    Oh dc, that's just epic!
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    dcline414 wrote:
    image.jpg

homer-middle-finger-o.gif

Reposting. Ban me ban me.

Surely taking what a Simpsons character has done on network tv and reposting on a Simpsons forum is worthy of a ban
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited February 2013
    Guys, you know I respect you both, but it would be a shame to lose you from this forum. I have valued your posts since I have been a member here.
    Perhaps we should let cool heads prevail until the dust settles
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    Guys, you know I respect you both, but it would be a shame to lose you from this forum. I have valued your posts since I have been a member here.
    Perhaps we should let cool heads prevail until the dust settles

If we di that, nothing changes. I am not sitting back and accepting this. I have yet to see one valid reason why there was a ban. I did find out why, but it's complete ****. This is why I did exactly what I did and QOUTE the pic. Sorry for the caps but I'm trying to drive the point home.

I'm all for forum rules but this was a joke. Mods did jack for a year and now come back and make up their own rules and rectroactively ban users for violations. Nicole, should we not post simpsons pics on your simpsons forum? I'm confused
  • kbabble
    61 posts
    edited February 2013
    Some of you seem to be confused about this, but the homer middle finger gif is not from the TV show, it's from The Simpsons Movie. Homer wouldn't be shown doing that on primetime TV because it wouldn't get past the censors.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    Your absolutely right. I misspoke. Regardless it's still from the Simpsons. Surely we can post this on a Simpsons forum. Btw does anyone remember if we we do give out DOB when we registered here?
  • BerwynEd
    153 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    You guys are sure getting close to the line. But it is entertaining.

jX38inul.jpg
  • davedjamalie
    65 posts
    edited February 2013
    There are mods now? :shock:
    I'm out of it for a little while and suddenly we're being moderated?

Are the "regulars" having difficulty adjusting now their reign is at an end or is it old posts getting them in trouble?
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    You guys sure like to whine a lot.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.