EA Forums - Banner

Now that Valentines is technically over !!!!!!!

:):D
Me and my group of friends are already planning for Paddy's Day. It seems to be treasured just as much in America as it does here in Ireland. They even dye their rivers green. We go that one step further though and pollute our rivers so they're green all year round. Hon the Irish :P

Replies

• peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Me and my group of friends are already planning for Paddy's Day. It seems to be treasured just as much in America as it does here in Ireland. They even dye their rivers green. We go that one step further though and pollute our rivers so they're green all year round. Hon the Irish :P

• melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013

Lol, we're not that far behind you, they tried & failed to turn the river Liffey green many moons ago. :oops:
    But YES paddys day MUST be celebrated no matter where in the world.

By sure we're all over the world now as our country has gone to 🎃🎃🎃🎃 :shock:
    So whether u like it or not, chances are the Irish will be there to get drunk :lol: lol

Bring on the update :wink:
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6250 posts Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Hopefully they will add the Old Irish Man as a playable character during next months content update. Maybe some * Paddys Day themed decorations. And maybe even add an Irish Pub & a Leprechaun to the mix
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    Brilliant I like that :) make me laugh :)

To be fair the Simpsons show has done many an Irish episode :) so u never now this may well happen :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:

Am I going crazy Peru or have you quoted me but not said anything? I can't see if you've written anything (which maybe you haven't?)

Melserd, you can bet Australia and Canada will be a lot livelier this Paddy's day as that's where we've all seemed to have emigrated to.

Neo, although they have done a good few Irish related episodes there's actually not that many Irish characters (that I'm aware of). Other than the old Irish man and the leprechaun. And Colin from the Simpsons Movie if you count that.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013

In Canada they have banned *. Patricks day.. too many people were drinking green food dye.. it was chaos.
    :shock:
    Is there anyone out there?
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Brilliant I like that :) make me laugh :)

To be fair the Simpsons show has done many an Irish episode :) so u never now this may well happen :)

I live I hope :mrgreen:
    Considering its celebrated across the globe it would be cool if they even did something small to mark the event :shock: :oops:

@ Deadshot, I'd love that, maybe the evil leprechaun from the Halloween episode or give us the option to turn our rivers green :lol: 8)
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013

Am I going crazy Peru or have you quoted me but not said anything? I can't see if you've written anything (which maybe you haven't?)

Melserd, you can bet Australia and Canada will be a lot livelier this Paddy's day as that's where we've all seemed to have emigrated to.

Neo, although they have done a good few Irish related episodes there's actually not that many Irish characters (that I'm aware of). Other than the old Irish man and the leprechaun. And Colin from the Simpsons Movie if you count that.

Pfffftttt :evil: Colin :?
    Worst Accent Ever :oops: Although I've yet to hear a good impersonation of a dubliner that doesn't make me cringe lol :oops: :oops: :oops:
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    :mrgreen::lol:
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Yes give us that little crazy leprechaun guy
  • jblaze013
    95 posts
    edited February 2013
    Paddys day is the best holiday ever I live in one of the last surviving white neiborhoods in the Bronx and its basically little Ireland its get pretty crazy here I love it
  • 2Shay539
    52 posts
    edited February 2013
    *. (Short for Saint) is banned but Paddy's isn't. Amusing. It's like when movies censor out Mother and not f*****. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!