EA Forums - Banner

Nothing to see here

Prev13456
Just got a PM about that. Might bounce to it as we apparently can't think for ourselves now

Replies

• Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited February 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    Just got a PM about that. Might bounce to it as we apparently can't think for ourselves now

What do you mea? What's that forum all about?
  • coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited February 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    :(

You have to register in order to view it?
  • 2Shay539
    52 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm on two other proboards forums. They're great- and member-moderated.
  • HayIeycakes
    94 posts
    edited February 2013
    Why? just so you guys can be mod police and lock every single thread and end up with 5 threads total with 10,000 pages in each? lol have fun!
  • 2Shay539
    52 posts
    edited February 2013
    coffret_do wrote:
    josh4908 wrote:

That would be an option that the board owner applied. I'm on one that is member only and another that anyone can lurk. Depending on the type of board, I prefer the former.
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited February 2013
    EA has shot themselves in the foot really with this 🎃🎃🎃🎃 state. Now that a new forum has been created they won't be able to stop us posting hacks/glitches etc.

Viva la revolution :!:
  • coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited February 2013
    2Shay539 wrote:
    coffret_do wrote:
    josh4908 wrote:

That would be an option that the board owner applied. I'm on one that is member only and another that anyone can lurk. Depending on the type of board, I prefer the former.

thanks.. nice to know.
  • 2Shay539
    52 posts
    edited February 2013
    Why? just so you guys can be mod police and lock every single thread and end up with 5 threads total with 10,000 pages in each? lol have fun!

I don't know what kind of forums you're on but the member-driven ones that I belong to are the best kind. When one of our highly moderated forums (like this one) closed down, the members all moved to a private board on Webs.com. Im the administrator there, actually.. Best thing we ever did.

To each their own, I suppose.
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited February 2013

No offence but you must be new here. EA have banned some very helpful members just recently, who would go out of their way in helping new members answering their repetitive questions, which has wound a lot of us up the wrong way.

There has been talk of setting up a new forum for quite awhile, this was the last straw
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    coffret_do wrote:
    josh4908 wrote:

Not a little while ago. But they are still setting it up.
  • haemon007
    81 posts
    edited February 2013
    Ill stay on forums that are moderated by the company. I cant stand forums that are moderated by the public. You tend to get children who go crazy as a MOD on the forums, or people with big heads closing or deleting any post they wish to.

This is just a game, and not really a hard core social one. You may have 1/10th of the people who play actually visit these forums.

I think EA is doing just fine with this forum.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013

No, because some moron at EA went on a delete post rampage with no explanation.
  • HayIeycakes
    94 posts
    edited February 2013
    2Shay539 wrote:

I don't know what kind of forums you're on but the member-driven ones that I belong to are the best kind. When one of our highly moderated forums (like this one) closed down, the members all moved to a private board on Webs.com. Im the administrator there, actually.. Best thing we ever did.

To each their own, I suppose.

All the regulars on here just moan and complain about every single thread made that has been discussed before... i mustve seen "OMG WHAT THE HELL U MORON THERE IS A THREAD FOR THIS ALREADY!!!!" about 10000 times on here.. if they were actually able to lock the threads they wanted to, 99% of this forum would be locked. fun fun

probably the only ppl who will go there are the 10-15 regulars who are the ones complaining all day about how certain threads have been created already and how so and so is a stupid newbie and should be jailed or hung for not using the search button lol so i guess everyone will be happier this way.
  • HayIeycakes
    94 posts
    edited February 2013

what did they delete? the glitch post saying how to get unlimited homer buddhas (and donuts) for free? How dare they.. lol

I did that glitch and got 150 donuts for it. If I was them I would yank that thread in a second.
  • coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited February 2013

what did they delete? the glitch post saying how to get unlimited homer buddhas (and donuts) for free? How dare they.. lol

I did that glitch and got 150 donuts for it. If I was them I would yank that thread in a second.

Those who were banned were not even the ones that posted those glitches.
  • haemon007
    81 posts
    edited February 2013
    Let those who want to start their own forums do so. Its a free internet out there. Then they can post what ever they wish, yell at who ever they wish, make anyone they wish a MOD, and be happy.

I for one enjoy people coming here and asking questions. Most people only come here to add friends. There are almost as many friends requests on the Facebook page.
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited February 2013
    Um, who got banned??:hunf:
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited February 2013
    I think we just found our secret mod's guys
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013
    I think we just found our secret mod's guys

Lol, that's what I was thinking :lol:

What a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 :wink:
  • haemon007
    81 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yep, I am the secret MOD LOLOLOL

I am in your account selling your elevators!!!!

(rubs hands together) Excellent!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!