EA Forums - Banner

Nothing to see here

Replies

• Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited February 2013
    josh4908 wrote:

I have already moved on. I found a much better site in about 2 seconds. Soon you will be wondering where all the regs are. Plenty are there already and it's not even 24 hours old.

I know I don't make the rules. I have no illusions. I even stated in my other post that I was going to check out the other site. Enjoy having a forum with no helpful mods.

Hope you didn't break your ankles jumping ship :roll: so full of * and vinegar like 30 seconds ago, obviously a man of great conviction and moral turpetude, what will this forum do now that there is no one to shine the light of truth on the dark recesses of this vile website. Seriously, you rock.

And peruhomer, that would be fine but I prefer an itchy and scratchy type duo to an abbot and Costello routine, as long as its not a Jeff dunham/puppet scenario.
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hi,
    I've been lurking here for quite awhile, I think it's sad that all the regulars are being banned. :cry:
    I've learned quite a bit by reading all of these threads and am very thankful to the regulars for posting.
    I guess I will have to find a new forum for info as Wiki is NOT up to date with house prices and other minor things.

• haemon007
    81 posts
    edited February 2013
    josh4908 if you have moved on, why do you still post here? As for the Regulars who have moved on, I applaud them. If they wish to move on so be it. There are 100000 others who will take their place eventually.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    It's about time. A good deal of the regulars here are pompous bullies who like to shout down anyone not in their little **** buddy club. They're wrong about most of the things they get so offended about too. Good riddance I say...

You're lumping together a whole bunch of people. I tried to be as helpful as possible and will continue to stick around and help people with problems ... just not as much as I once did.

Meh.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Is there anyone out there?
  • haemon007
    81 posts
    edited February 2013
    Why are you here posting then battyguy? Are you just waiting on getting banned also? Again this is just a game. If you are taking this forum this seriously I think you should step back for a while (just my own opinion).

This is just a GAME. Some of you folks are going completely over board. You are acting like children. If you don't like the rules, the game, or the company that makes it just move on. Talk with your wallet. Most of your statements are that of a 6th grader not getting his way.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    haemon007 wrote:
    Why are you here posting then battyguy? Are you just waiting on getting banned also? Again this is just a game. If you are taking this forum this seriously I think you should step back for a while (just my own opinion).

This is just a GAME. Some of you folks are going completely over board. You are acting like children. If you don't like the rules, the game, or the company that makes it just move on. Talk with your wallet. Most of your statements are that of a 6th grader not getting his way.

Ha. Glad im making an impact! :mrgreen:
    Is there anyone out there?
  • haemon007
    81 posts
    edited February 2013
    What type of impact are you trying to make? So far your impact is not helping your cause.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm pretty much just checking to see what people are writing about us and seeing if I've been banned yet. The new site is full of regs now. 69 people. We are loving that people that never post are coming out of the woodwork to say how awful we were. It's being copy and pasted over there so now one is missing a thing.

• haemon007
    81 posts
    edited February 2013
    To be honest it sounds pathetic. It sounds like you are looking for attention, and re-posting it in other places just to show your attention.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I think it's a fair point to say that this fighting that is going on is actually between very few posters. I like this old forum and I like the new forum. I don't see why they can't coexist. It means less banter here but more game related topics and the freedom to produce more add me threads, and more banter there. Surely, we can agree everyone's a winner and there's actually no need to fight? :thumbup:

Everyone has their choice of the two or you can choose to be in both, which is my choice.
  • TaylorMcC13
    57 posts
    edited February 2013
    I've been playing since the game was first released. I lurked for awhile until I finally bit the bullet and commented when I felt I had something to say. There have been plenty of regulars who I've seen disappear and it seems to be happening more and more, which is unfortunate because I enjoyed their opinions and discussions on the game, their friends' and their own Springfields. I have seen some regulars make sarcastic remarks towards repetitive threads, which I get, because it is annoying, but having said that, for what I've read, when it came to threads that brought up interesting discussions and content, they were nice. It's a shame that there seems to be all this hostility.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    I think it's a fair point to say that this fighting that is going on is actually between very few posters. I like this old forum and I like the new forum. I don't see why they can't coexist. It means less banter here but more game related topics and the freedom to produce more add me threads, and more banter there. Surely, we can agree everyone's a winner and there's actually no need to fight? :thumbup:

Everyone has their choice of the two or you can choose to be in both, which is my choice.

Nicely put. And it is not like the other thread is kept a secret, everyone is welcome. I think they can coexist. The biggest complaint was the exclusivity and the inclusion, well that will be gone and more game related. Frankly I am here for the game, I enjoy the game and plan on still being here and there until I can figure out what is what.
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

Nicely put. And it is not like the other thread is kept a secret, everyone is welcome. I think they can coexist. The biggest complaint was the exclusivity and the inclusion, well that will be gone and more game related. Frankly I am here for the game, I enjoy the game and plan on still being here and there until I can figure out what is what.

Couldn't agree more with u guys. :) I will flit between the the two, but I'm still baffled at the harsh & unnecessary comments being posted :?: :shock:
    Nobody has ever been anything but extra nice to me on this forum, hence the reason we've all been around for so long.

But maybe they felt excluded and only now feel comfortable expressing their opinions :oops:
    Either way, I still deem them harsh & unnecessary, To look back at the help the guys have given over the last yr is phenomenal and is being truly over looked.
    Yes I will still post here for game topics etc,as I'm sure a lot of the regulars will, but I do feel the experience has been marred by all of this :cry: And I'll most definitely be frequenting our other forum a helluva lot more.

People need to chill :roll:
  • haemon007
    81 posts
    edited February 2013
    Well good luck on your own forums. But coming here and trying to get people to join it will be futile. Try and make it big on your own.
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013
    haemon007 wrote:
    Well good luck on your own forums. But coming here and trying to get people to join it will be futile. Try and make it big on your own.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!

U care too much dude :!:
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited February 2013
    Well said melserd.
    I find it interesting that the hateful remarks are not coming at all from the perceived regulars, but some accounts that have been around for awhile but with only a few posts to their name.
    It sounds to me like there is 1 or 2 people creating all of the hostility.
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013
    Well said melserd.
    I find it interesting that the hateful remarks are not coming at all from the perceived regulars, but some accounts that have been around for awhile but with only a few posts to their name.
    It sounds to me like there is 1 or 2 people creating all of the hostility.

Absolutely ! It's almost laughable at this stage :wink:
    As I've posted above,

Zzzzzzzzz, they care way too much, especially for somebody who has said " This is just a GAME, some of you are going completely overboard, you're acting like children"

Hehe, pot, kettle, black :wink::lol::mrgreen:
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Wait there's another board I'm confused by all of this today
  • haemon007
    81 posts
    edited February 2013
    Its like arguing with my 6 year old. If you don't get your way you take your ball and go home.

Seriously, what are you doing to contribute to these forums now? Yes I may not have posted as much but at least I am not a E-bully to others.

Anyways, have fun in your new home. I am back to lurking.
  • HWolff
    98 posts
    edited February 2013
    I can't believe everyone got banned!! What the hell??
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!