EA Forums - Banner

Nothing to see here

Replies

• peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    haemon007 wrote:
    Its like arguing with my 6 year old. If you don't get your way you take your ball and go home.

Seriously, what are you doing to contribute to these forums now? Yes I may not have posted as much but at least I am not a E-bully to others.

Anyways, have fun in your new home. I am back to lurking.

It's Saturday night, relax, go get a beer. Why not get out of here for a bit? There's a new forum that I've been hearing great things about...
  • badgerspoon7
    21 posts
    edited February 2013
    So I guess the link to this new forum has been moderated away?
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited February 2013
    haemon007 wrote:
    Its like arguing with my 6 year old. If you don't get your way you take your ball and go home.

Seriously, what are you doing to contribute to these forums now? Yes I may not have posted as much but at least I am not a E-bully to others.

Dude I'm confused as to how you think melserd and the like are bullies. Nobody as I can recall has acted like that. Why would you say that?
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    I love how going to what in my opinion is a better forum = no morals.

Thats like saying you like chocolate ice cream= your an awful person the rest of us like vanilla

Dude seriously what point are you trying to make?
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Last one to post in this thread is "IT"!!

Oh spit.....that's me. :?
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    haemon007 wrote:

Dude I'm confused as to how you think melserd and the like are bullies. Nobody as I can recall has acted like that. Why would you say that?

This is what im wondering, where on earth did they get this idea that anyone was getting bullied? I have never once seen anyone getting bullied
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    spiffshine wrote:

http://tstappedout.proboards.com/

Ooh what's this? Come and have a complimentary drink. You don't have to stay and we won't tell any of your friends :wink:
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:

http://tstappedout.proboards.com/

Ooh what's this? Come and have a complimentary drink. You don't have to stay and we won't tell any of your friends :wink:

Yep kinda like riding a moped, it's coll but you don't tell your friends about it.

Or do you?
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited February 2013
    Have fun in Shelbyville losers!
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    Have fun in Shelbyville losers!

And where have you been all this time. Quite interesting that all these low post usernames are sticking their heads out of their * today. How convienent. And all but one from what I've seen has been nothing but negative that we are leaving. Just go back to your secret mod account and abuse the only shred of so called power that you have in your life.
  • rawmel3
    276 posts
    edited February 2013
    P003HTB I MISSED YOU
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited February 2013
    Secret mod account? That's hilarious. Josh, I'm actually starting to feel bad because you are obviously either 12 years old or mentally handicapped.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    Secret mod account? That's hilarious. Josh, I'm actually starting to feel bad because you are obviously either 12 years old or mentally handicapped.

Thanks. You remind me why I'm going to miss this forum. If your not a mod then where is Nicole when she is needed.
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited February 2013
    You miss it so much you keep coming back, miss it so much you dedicate a thread in Shelbyville to me? Good job moving on *.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    You miss it so much you keep coming back, miss it so much you dedicate a thread in Shelbyville to me? Good job moving on *.

Just back here as its amusing me at this point. I also want to see if they actuslly ban me. Btw, when the * did I say I was dedicating anything to you?
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited February 2013
    You started a whole thread by quoting me numbnuts.
  • Farks4
    183 posts
    edited February 2013
    good work :) now we can do whatever we want...the forums mojo left with H1 and Simpsons :)
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:

Lol your joking right. I can see what I'm dealing with here. No point in talking to someone of your intellegence level any longer. Go strap on your helmet and hop your * back on the short bus I'm done with you
  • DocNo42
    112 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I think the biggest negative to this forum is there isn't at least one moderator on a daily basis consolidating the add me threads. If you did that, especially for as many people who visit this forum it would be a pretty normal forum. I've seen forums with far fewer members be far more dramatic.

It was still pretty silly for banning people for something in a quote, especially when the idiotic forum software helps to perpetuate the problem.
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited February 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    Mjr1124 wrote:

Lol your joking right. I can see what I'm dealing with here. No point in talking to someone of your intellegence level any longer. Go strap on your helmet and hop your * back on the short bus I'm done with you

So you're saying you didn't start a thread over there with a copy of one of my posts? Are you really this ****? I really am not sure if I should feel bad because I'm pretty sure you wear a helmet to school but don't play any sports.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!