• josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    Oh please find that thread and show me
  • haemon007
    81 posts
    edited February 2013
    Seriously josh4908 ?

You are still bantering over this? For someone who thinks so highly of himself and the new "forum" you are in you sure post here a lot. And after reviewing your posts I can tell why people are shunning the regulars. You are making a bad name for yourself and others.

Please, move on. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and have been found lacking. Now people point and laugh when they used to look up to you. Go to your new forums with your 80 people. Enjoy yourself there. Complain and banter all you wish.

As of now, here you are not what you used to be.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    Ok. You signed up a month ago? Yep ok then you know everything that's happened and you know all that we did on this forum. 80 people lol.
  • Audiobrain
    250 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I keep considering coming back here, but after reading the lost help me threads and checking in on this one reminds me why I will not come back here. Haemon. . . you nned therapy or some strong drugs or something. You joined a month ago and now you're an exoert and when you are not you're a victim. Are you sure you are from Texas? Or is i kentucky where the uneducated Southern Pride prevents you from having a reasoned difference of opinion. And yes, Ihave read your posts.

You can't go through life fat and stupid as they say. But maybe you're too young to get that reference.

So sarcasm away. constant negativity never repels.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!