Thank you for your interest in Electronic Arts.
I sincerely apologize for the delay in response. Going forward, we would do our best to respond in time.
I am sorry to know that you are unable to play " The Simpsons: Tapped Out" due to loading and freezing issue.
First please enure persistent connectivity while playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out, your device must have access to a strong, stable Internet signal. For the most reliable connection, we recommend WiFi.
If still the issue persists then please try the troubleshooting given below and see if it fix the issue (I apologize beforehand if you run across a step that you have already tried.):
- Exit the game, then turn off and reset your device. Then try starting the game again.
- Ensure you are running the most current version of the game (check to see if there is an update available for the game through iTunes).
1.Go to app store on the device.
2.Go to Updates
3.Update game if needed.
4.Update app for game.
5.Re launch App/Game to see if the issue is resolved.
- Make sure your device has the latest software:
1.Open iTunes if installed. if not install from www.apple.com/iTunes.
3.Select Check for Updates.
4.Update if needed.
5.Connect your Apple device to the computer.
6.On the left side under Devices select "device name".
7.Click Update or Check for Update if showing an update is needed.
8.Follow update steps on computer if available.
9.Check to see if game issue is resolved.
10.Launch game to see if issue is fixed.
If none of the above suggestions correct your issue, please provide us with the following:
(We realize you have provided some of the following in your previous email; but in order to have all the information together and in one place, please answer each one)
1. Game Name
2. Game Version (shown in App Store)
3. Type of bug (Crash, gameplay, other)
4. Description of how you encountered the error
5. Device details
To find these, Go to Settings, Select General, Select About.
a. Type (iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad)
b. Generation (2G, 3G, Touch v1, Touch v2)
c. Firmware version
d. Memory Capacity
6. If the device was rebooted before playing the game
7. Number of applications on the device
8. Amount of free space available
9. Distribution of allocated space (movies, music, games, misc)
Your Origin ID:
Your Email address associated with Origin ID:
We look forward to hearing back from you.
Electronic Arts World Wide Customer Experience
It doesn't make sense that this device specific but apparently it is.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.