EA Forums - Banner

RAPTOR available in the store now.

Prev1
barryriddl474
4814 posts Member
edited June 2017
Check it out! 60 donuts. NPC.

EDIT: It may have been 40 donuts. Please correct me if that's the case.

Replies

• It is 40 donuts.
  • Castiel19x
    3964 posts Member
    Bought it and it was 40 donuts. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Muhsterino
    4222 posts Member
    Frontier gate and Wooly Mammoth Pen also available too.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Does he have a nice animation when tapped?
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »

Where is the Wooly Mammoth pen? Was that a rerelease of some thing? I can't seem to find it.
  • Muhsterino
    4222 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »

Where is the Wooly Mammoth pen? Was that a rerelease of some thing? I can't seem to find it.

Yes it is a rerelease, it is in the Time Travelling Toaster section for anyone that hasn't already bought it.
  • It was one of the items from Uncle Moe's petting zoo, it's an elephant "dressed up" to look like a mammoth.
  • ZennGlenn
    1671 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Cue my massive 'Krusty sigh';
    ..so many cool items I wish I could add to my 'Land Error' town! :s
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Does he have a nice animation when tapped?
    Love the animation when tapped, typical of what a dinosaur should be, roars when tapped just as in Jurassic park films.
    Love it.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • ZennGlenn
    1671 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Well...

>:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
    th-3_zpsaf2b7937.jpeg
    >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
  • So, it just an NPC, right ? No available jobs ?
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    So, it just an NPC, right ? No available jobs ?

It’s an NPC.

• jellypawn
    134 posts Member
    bought it because i like dinosaurs, and only takes me 8 hours to cover the cost! :)

probably buy the giant screamapiller too because then the prehistoric chracter group will be complete!
  • See peeps, this new item is a Velociraptor. The other (old) ones walking around our towns is a Dilophosaurus. :p
  • jellypawn wrote: »
    bought it because i like dinosaurs, and only takes me 8 hours to cover the cost! :)
    40 donuts in8 hours? What am I doing wrong?
  • ArmpitAttack
    2324 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    ~what am i not doing?

With XP accelerator turned on, buy & sell back bunches of high XP items like Qwik E Marts or Bloodmobiles. For those with lots of rent coming in (to handle the cost of this operation) and a couple hundred bonus percentage or more on your jobs and XP. If you're up in the "extra levels" above 60 and get sort of bored, try donut farming for a day and extrapolate from that how worthwhile it'd be for ya. Muhsterino will come along with a handy link.
  • 1pillform
    1976 posts Member
    I'm not a fan of NPCs really. So I pass on this.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Muhsterino
    4222 posts Member
    ~what am i not doing?

With XP accelerator turned on, buy & sell back bunches of high XP items like Qwik E Marts or Bloodmobiles. For those with lots of rent coming in (to handle the cost of this operation) and a couple hundred bonus percentage or more on your jobs and XP. If you're up in the "extra levels" above 60 and get sort of bored, try donut farming for a day and extrapolate from that how worthwhile it'd be for ya. Muhsterino will come along with a handy link.
    As if by magic, try the 3rd post in this thread:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-new-players/p1
  • jellypawn wrote: »

probably buy the giant screamapiller too because then the prehistoric chracter group will be complete!

This
  • So, it just an NPC, right ? No available jobs ?

It’s an NPC.

Thanks. Such a shame, though.