EA Forums - Banner

The BUGS & ISSUES list - PLEASE fix ASAP EA!

Replies

• Hi
    President Lisa's 8 hour task "Give a Presidential Address" is messed up. The podium moves from in front of her to the side every 10 or 15 seconds and she doesn't have hands because they are supposed to be behind the podium.

PtaRiep.png

yRZUh6q.png

I looked but couldn't find if this was in your list. Sorry if it is already listed.
  • @EllieGuseman I tried the same task in my town, but it worked fine - I left it for over 1 minute. I wonder if it was possibly a type of graphics glitch that you had in your town?
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • It does it every time. I am on Android. Anyone else have this glitch?
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    It does it in my town too.

I think it may have to do with the way the Town Hall is facing.

@Muhsterino - is your town hall facing the other way? Mine is facing the same way @EllieGuseman's is (hi Ellen :) *hugs*).

When I'm in my little town later, I will change the direction mine is facing to see if there is a difference, then I'll report back here. :)
  • EllieGuseman
    1593 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    You nailed it, @suetopia. I changed the direction and the animation is fine. But it doesn't help because my Town Hall must face my left. At least I know why it is doing it. Thanks for the help. :smiley: *hugs* back at ya.
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    As suspected, it looks like this depends on the way the town hall is facing. When facing toward the water (like in @EllieGuseman's picture above), the glitch occurs.

When facing the other way, no glitch.

EDIT: I see Ellen just replied as I was posting this and found the same thing. :)
  • johncolombo
    11027 posts Senior Moderator
    Mine is facing like the image and I have the glitch too but it's never bothered me. Will switch and try.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • @EllieGuseman @suetopia @johncolombo Thanks for all the replies, yes mine does face the other way, I didn't even think to change the orientation of the building! I will add it to the first post.
  • Hi
    President Lisa's 8 hour task "Give a Presidential Address" is messed up. The podium moves from in front of her to the side every 10 or 15 seconds and she doesn't have hands because they are supposed to be behind the podium.

PtaRiep.png

yRZUh6q.png

I looked but couldn't find if this was in your list. Sorry if it is already listed.

It is the same problem with the Mr. Burns 4 hour task at the Sepulcher of Evil and the Caveman Moe 8 hour task at Moe's Cavern
  • Muhsterino
    4173 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    In some players towns, Weird Al is not able to perform - the blue icon does not appear next to his name in the star management.
    Yfe2KzSl.jpg
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
  • Muhsterino
    4173 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I have completed Nick Delacourt's quest line - he does not have a 4 hour job :unamused:
    I am pleased this was changed with the take down.
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
  • Roll back worked but now I lost 7 days of cuffs and tickets along with the last 2 quest prizes. Should have pushed EA to do this the first time I called 6 days ago instead of taking their advice and waiting to see if it fixes itself. Lessen learned.
  • Some players are unable to complete 'Much ado about Mindy' quest:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/132528/homer-buy-champagne#latest
  • I sure hope Flaw and Order parts 2 and 3 trigger again, cuz I want Sideshow Bob in my game really bad!
  • Bump.
  • There is a bug with Rappin' Bart. He disappears into the bench on his 4hr task instead of just sitting on the bench in view.
    SM9LlKB.png?1
    fKc4AWr.png?1
    9siMjDd.png?2
  • Thanks Ellie, added it to the first post.
  • From October 3rd 2017 LPN's changes thread:
    Acorn Kirk and Squirrel Luann joined jobs were fixed.
    Thanks EA for giving Sherri & Terri an 8 hour task of their own......however the payout is wrong. It pays out LESS THAN THEIR 4 HOUR TASK.
    8NbTWNOl.jpg
  • Off-set animation on the Sepulcher of Evil, when the item is facing to the left:
    b5DQ4gPl.jpg
    NO 12 HOUR TASK FOR THE EVIL SHOPKEEPER
    vzGpvvNl.jpg
    7IIsrjCl.jpg
  • The notification issue should be added to the list.