EA Forums - Banner

The BUGS & ISSUES list - PLEASE fix ASAP EA!

Replies

• Muhsterino
    4171 posts Member
    May 30th update:
    Flipped Tailgate's animation was fixed.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Looks like peeps who got One Night Stan's from the mystery box did not get the quest that enables them to color the Pride crosswalks.
  • Muhsterino
    4171 posts Member
    Springfield Heights buildings reset to level 1 when stored:
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    I just moved all my SH buildings by storing then and then putting them back out on the other side of the map. Almost all of them are back to level 1 buildings when they were all level 5 previously. I hate that floating hammer. Looks like i gotta do it all again.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/97190/hidden-bonus-springfield-heights#latest

• July 11th Update (Poochie's Dog Dayz)
    • Cash rewarding Princess Penelope's Play Acoustic Guitar was removed (during the Itchy & Scratchy Land event it rewarded Krustyland Ticket).
    • Rock Stage, Pop Stage, Hip-Hop Stage, Kearneymon's Alley, Bully-vern's Cave, Lewd's Bar, Cold Train and Rigellian Christmas Spaceship's flipped buildings' animations are fixed.
  • Parade Roller and Parade Train are incorrectly listed in the town census, as they are non-playable characters.
    g6zKf7yl.jpg
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Parade Roller and Parade Train are incorrectly listed in the town census, as they are non-playable characters.
    g6zKf7yl.jpg

Maybe theyre there to match the I&S robots that also dont belong there...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Muhsterino
    4171 posts Member
    @daved7637397 I noticed that the I&S robots are no longer listed in the town hall census when I was updating the character thread earlier today.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    Parade Roller and Parade Train are incorrectly listed in the town census, as they are non-playable characters.
    g6zKf7yl.jpg

I’m not completely convinced this should be regarded as a bug. At the very least the situation is ambiguous. While the items in question are not characters in the sense that they have a fully-developed set of tasks, they do have a task of sorts. And there is some utility to their listing on the town census — it’s a semi-convenient way to change the “skin”.
    Post edited by KrustyBrand on
  • daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    @daved7637397 I noticed that the I&S robots are no longer listed in the town hall census when I was updating the character thread earlier today.

Thats what I get for not checking before I shoot my mouth off... *hangs head in shame* :disappointed:
  • Muhsterino
    4171 posts Member
    g6zKf7yl.jpg

I’m not completely convinced this should be regarded as a bug. At the very least the situation is ambiguous. While the items in question are not characters in the sense that they have a fully-developed set of tasks, they do have a task of sorts. And there is some utility to their listing on the town census — it’s a semi-convenient way to change the “skin”.

EA should be consistent with the town census - NPC’s such as Treestache etc are not listed, even though they have a task. There are so many playable characters now that I feel the town census should only include playable characters, but I realise it is not my thoughts that count! :D Perhaps there should be a list of taskable NPC characters added to a building in the game, similar to the town hall.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    g6zKf7yl.jpg

EA should be consistent with the town census - NPC’s such as Treestache etc are not listed, even though they have a task. There are so many playable characters now that I feel the town census should only include playable characters, but I realise it is not my thoughts that count! :D Perhaps there should be a list of taskable NPC characters added to a building in the game, similar to the town hall.

I get your point about consistency. I guess in the final analysis, I find myself thinking that if this is a bug, it’s at least a semi-useful one. :)

g6zKf7yl.jpg

Another idea that I've seen is ti better organize the list. Ive seen several ideas, but the one I **** best would be to divide it into sections, such as A-E, F-J, etc. Even each individual letter wiuld be an improvement.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    g6zKf7yl.jpg

Another idea that I've seen is ti better organize the list. Ive seen several ideas, but the one I **** best would be to divide it into sections, such as A-E, F-J, etc. Even each individual letter wiuld be an improvement.

It’s been endlessly discussed, so I hesitate to mention it here, but if they could implement this sort of scheme for the inventory, it would make a terrible system at least bearable.

g6zKf7yl.jpg

It’s been endlessly discussed, so I hesitate to mention it here, but if they could implement this sort of scheme for the inventory, it would make a terrible system at least bearable.

I know, I was reluctant to bring it up for the 79,882 time. Its been beat to death, like a few others I wont mention, we all know which ones they are. But it would be nice, and its fun to dream sometimes...
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    Shari and Teri split for hell and high water after the Krustyland event. Also getting booted out all the time, can't make it through more than two friends before getting the boot, and now, I have a constant spinning donut trying to get into the game. Oh, the humanity, well, it flew out of the window. Please fix this game. Don't wait until it blows up.
  • Gary_A_D wrote: »
    Shari and Teri split for hell and high water after the Krustyland event. Also getting booted out all the time, can't make it through more than two friends before getting the boot, and now, I have a constant spinning donut trying to get into the game. Oh, the humanity, well, it flew out of the window. Please fix this game. Don't wait until it blows up.

Did you check your storage? Some characters were stored for some odd reason when Krustyland was nuked

Did you check your storage? Some characters were stored for some odd reason when Krustyland was nuked

It was not an odd reason (since many say it, let's clarify it). Unassigned characters always went to Krustyland. While minor, EA should have returned them toSpringfield instead of storage.

It was not an odd reason (since many say it, let's clarify it). Unassigned characters always went to Krustyland. While minor, EA should have returned them toSpringfield instead of storage.

I guess when dealing with a nuke, its not so odd. But I agree, it could have been handled better by EA (Like a whole lot of things, pretty much everything they do these days)
  • I haven't checked storage, but everyone else showed up.
  • I bought Disapproving Squirrel on the last day of the last event. I'm on "A Tough Nut To Crack Part 5", an 8 hour task to "Make Disapproving Squirrel get chased away by Marge" Both of them are free but it's locked? Did anyone else have that happen?
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/224583/quest-glitch#latest