EA Forums - Banner

Boring?

Prev134
I know, I am playing in both, and it is quite quite in here now.

Replies

  • fish30018260
    83 posts
    edited February 2013
    I think everyone is busy tapping
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    I saw that too lol not quite the same but things change :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited February 2013
    I don't like the divide :( I'll try stay on both but I doubt I'll keep it up. A lot of the people who left are ones who contributed greatly to this forum, and it feels like I have to move over so I don't miss out, but then I think I could miss out on stuff here too. I welcome newbies to come and speak and keep the forum alive but it seems most of the talkers have shifted.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Yep, kind of sad, but now this is like the other EA forum, a little slower, easier to follow, pop in and out, help when you can. I intend on doing that, I like meeting new people as well.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    Same, ill definitely remain active on both, after all it was through these forums I met everybody so there's bound to be some characters yet to come.

    It's just MUCH slower here.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Yes abit boring but it will pick up again I hope
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Same, ill definitely remain active on both, after all it was through these forums I met everybody so there's bound to be some characters yet to come.

    It's just MUCH slower here.

    Exactly what I said over there....have to meet the new ones to come
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013
    Okay I know most of you seem to be proudly displaying your pleasure at the departure of the regulars but don't you think it's a little boring here? I just saw a tumbleweed roll by...

    Lol :mrgreen:

    yjawqSLl.jpg
  • littleoracle
    7 posts
    edited February 2013
    :?:
  • lyonsek
    103 posts
    edited February 2013
    Sorry, I got distracted watching my grass grow....did I miss something? Don't tell me the paint dried while I was away?!
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I just sit down and stare at my iPhone screen while watching all the characters walk by. Hum-dee-dum-dee-dum.
  • ickshter
    117 posts
    edited February 2013
    Alright, I will take over as the popular crowd!!! first off, I need an avatar.. and to figure out how to quote people properly. Then I need an online GF so we can share inside jokes. please PM me with your woo'ings. Please leave resume's somewhere I can see them. I will try to get some team jackets of anyone else who wants to join the clique.

    I will start to hijack threads as well.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    ickshter wrote:
    Alright, I will take over as the popular crowd!!! first off, I need an avatar.. and to figure out how to quote people properly. Then I need an online GF so we can share inside jokes. please PM me with your woo'ings. Please leave resume's somewhere I can see them. I will try to get some team jackets of anyone else who wants to join the clique.

    I will start to hijack threads as well.

    Great work ickshter. Count me in. I would love to join your clique and own one of your jackets. You need to round up the women though. It's going to be a bit * if its just us two... :D
  • lollytroll
    83 posts
    edited February 2013
    I took a couple of weeks off, apart from a brief post and all the regulars seems to have gone? Kinda sucks was just getting to know people. Nice to see some people still here it is a little quiet though
  • ickshter
    117 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    ickshter wrote:
    Alright, I will take over as the popular crowd!!! first off, I need an avatar.. and to figure out how to quote people properly. Then I need an online GF so we can share inside jokes. please PM me with your woo'ings. Please leave resume's somewhere I can see them. I will try to get some team jackets of anyone else who wants to join the clique.

    I will start to hijack threads as well.

    Great work ickshter. Count me in. I would love to join your clique and own one of your jackets. You need to round up the women though. It's going to be a bit * if its just us two... :D


    See... Quote thing no good... :?

    Oh I know... that is why the posting of the online GF's... My clique won't survive if it is just a big sausage party. Girls, we can talk about feelings and different kind of martini drinks... Plus I am thinking a nice satin jacket, with Mr (or Mrs) Plow on the back.... we can have weekly meeting where we can all bring a dish to pass.. Peru, You can be in charge of name tags and finding some GOOD paper plates. not those flimsy ones, and if they have little separated areas so the jello salad doesn't mix with the bean salads... That NEVER works...
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lollytroll wrote:
    I took a couple of weeks off, apart from a brief post and all the regulars seems to have gone? Kinda sucks was just getting to know people. Nice to see some people still here it is a little quiet though

    That will teach you to take time off.....
  • lollytroll
    83 posts
    edited February 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    lollytroll wrote:
    I took a couple of weeks off, apart from a brief post and all the regulars seems to have gone? Kinda sucks was just getting to know people. Nice to see some people still here it is a little quiet though

    That will teach you to take time off.....

    :-) it won't happen again
  • rg1164
    68 posts
    edited February 2013
    I want to be popular too. We there be hazing? Paddling? I may like that....
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    rg1164 wrote:
    I want to be popular too. We there be hazing? Paddling? I may like that....

    No hazing, to many lawsuits, but I do see nothing wrong with a good paddling....
  • ickshter
    117 posts
    edited February 2013
    I wouldn't call it "hazing" Just some guys and gals getting together with a few drinks, a large block of ice and a jar of marishino Cherries... Oh and the cricket paddle... remember, it's... "Thank you sir may I have another!"
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!