EA Forums - Banner

plz help i cannot acess my game

Same here since last night. It crashed after completing the Abu pray to Ganesh quest. I can use the game while not being logged in to Origin, but I can't acces my own game.

Replies

• Gemini1656
    15 posts
    edited February 2013
    Same here hope it's sorted soon ?
  • eharnisch
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    Same here. Tried on both iPhone and iPad. Tried deleting and reinstalling. Same deal.

Anybody know if anyone has gotten a refund for any of these kinds of issues? I've had to have spent at least $100 only to be locked out of the game.
  • lennydonkey
    15 posts
    edited February 2013
    Be sure to go to itunes and leave negitive feedback and ratings. It affects iTunes rankings which is one of the few things developers care about.
  • akaucantcme
    14 posts
    edited February 2013
    Oi ea why can't I log in. You * heads iv spent a lot of money and time in this game!!! Really DON'T * with me. ;)
  • LeMaf
    3 posts
    edited February 2013
    same thing... after completing duffman's quest game freezes with repeating sound and no any solutions...

tried from 5 devices - 3 iphones and 2 ipads - same thing.
  • lennydonkey
    15 posts
    edited February 2013
    I don't believe these forums are looked at by anyone at EA. I have taken the following steps and would encourage anyone else having the frozen screen do the same:

1) Contact EA directly at https://help.ea.com/contact-us
    You will get a case number and a form letter, but at least it's something. I submitted to multiple catagories (i.e. Tech Support, Feedback, Billing)

2) If you've made in app purchases contact apple. I used the emailed receipt with a report a problem link. Inform them you've made a purchase but aren't able to use it because or the developers error.

3) Leave a negitive rating and review on iTunes. Game rankings are something devolpers care about because it effects placement on the home screen and best of lists, and negitives discourage new users.
  • edited February 2013
    It is hard being patient. I am excited about the changes that will come with this update. As long as we have been playing, we all know this happens from time to time. Thanks EA and Origin for making this game FUN. Keep up the good work!
  • brightsi5
    15 posts
    edited February 2013
    It is hard being patient. I am excited about the changes that will come with this update. As long as we have been playing, we all know this happens from time to time. Thanks EA and Origin for making this game FUN. Keep up the good work!

I salute your optimism! I think most of us accept that on such massive network games, problems will happen, but it is really annoying that they don't at least put a post on the Status thread though. Would take so little time and reassure a lot of angry people.
  • akaucantcme
    14 posts
    edited February 2013
    Ok ea it's been 4 days now!!!! And still sod all. And still no reason what's going on??? Thanks EA :-p I love this game too. :(
  • akaucantcme
    14 posts
    edited February 2013
    Ok I'm hearing that people are starting to get back in, I'm still shut out and the difference with my'n is I don't get the harp noise when I try and log in I'm just thrown back out to my home screen :-( I've tried uninstalling the game and all the usual fixes (someone please help) starting to wonder if I've lost my Springfield for good, my girlfriend can still get in to my Springfield in her friends and has got over the harp glitch this morning by turning off auto lock and letting the harp noise run for about half hour as requested above so she says THANKS! :-) but doesn't help me :-(
  • ladyinhotpin
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    whoooo hooooo i got back in! good luck to everyone else! :lol:
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited February 2013
    It seems a ton of people are getting back in, I'm stunned that's it's taken this long, but happy for the people who were affected.
  • akaucantcme
    14 posts
    edited February 2013
    Well it's been a week now and still can't get in :( some one please bloody help.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!