EA Forums - Banner

HELP ME PLEASE

No! Cash for donuts is a terrible deal (unless you are real-life rich, and money is no object).

Just be patient. Like the other buildings, there's a good chance that the price of the tower will be reduced significantly over the course of the next update or two.

Replies

• sk3ly
    61 posts
    edited February 2013
    good grief NO - it will cost you a fortune - it sucks anyway and i wish i had saved my hard earned - the stairway to nowhere though is a fun object but i still wouldnt buy donuts for it - just save save and save then all these things will come your way - honestly once you reach a certain level you end up with loads of spare dosh :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6348 posts Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Just save up the money for it in-game. Eventually you'll get the 2mil to buy it. Patience is a virtue
  • Echo474
    12 posts
    edited February 2013
    just build 484 blue houses and collect 88.000$ all eight hours... with that and your charakters you get + 300.000$ a day. and in just 6 days you can affort your building ;)
  • jbondra
    204 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yes, you should! You should buy 100 boatloads of donuts and convert them to cash! That's the only way you'll EVER afford it.
  • vaicilajean
    102 posts
    edited February 2013
    The escalator to nowhere and popsicle tower are exorbitantly expensive. They're really there to give long-time players something to do with their piles of (in-game) cash. You do NOT need them to level up or progress with the game, so you can save up for however long it takes you to get the money. I've been playing since October and am nowhere near buying either one, but I'm in no rush.

And I agree with other posters who have said that it NEVER makes sense to buy in-game cash using donuts. The conversion rate is terrible, and it's just not worth it. Half the fun of this game is playing it for the long-run, which means at some point you'll max out on levels and land and have a money surplus. Take your time and enjoy the ride!
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Donuts into cash to buy the Popsicle tower (2 million) 600 donuts per 100,000 cash. For 2 million this would require 12,000 donuts to purchase. Boatload of donuts 2,400 costs $99,99. You would need 5 boatloads, what would this cost you?
    $499,95.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • mrmil0
    113 posts
    edited February 2013
    I say go for it. $499 is hardly anything for a building that basically does nothing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.