EA Forums - Banner

Guess who's back??

That creepy little Gnome that has been hiding since Christmas has crawled back into his box and that's where he will stay.
I let him out after the event and could not find him no matter how hard I've tried.

Replies

• Castiel19x
    3889 posts Member
    shawn59736 wrote: »
    That creepy little Gnome that has been hiding since Christmas has crawled back into his box and that's where he will stay.
    I let him out after the event and could not find him no matter how hard I've tried.

And by tomorrow he'll be gone again. :D
    Nuking is always the answer
  • 168sean168
    3185 posts Member
    I thought Tom Loves Cake is back
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Mine was hiding for months up in SH behind one of the way too tall buildings. It's always on the road, mind you, but this still felt a bit like trickery.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • mystery2mi
    2352 posts Member
    His box is so small that unless I zoom in, I can't tell if he's in there or not. It's only when I accidentally tap him, usually hiding behind a building, that I notice that he has escaped once again.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I haven't seen mine recently. He is always loose since I think leaving him in that tiny box is abusive. He can't even stretch his legs.
  • Castiel19x
    3889 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »

Thank goodness its not lol. :)
    Nuking is always the answer
  • I spent HOURS trying to find him.
  • DexAspen
    177 posts Member
    does anybody know if you can tap on your neighbors gnome and let it out? i made a half arsed attempt a couple weeks ago but never found any gnomes in their towns...
    Ah, just throw it over the fence. Let Arby's worry about it.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    DexAspen wrote: »
    does anybody know if you can tap on your neighbors gnome and let it out? i made a half arsed attempt a couple weeks ago but never found any gnomes in their towns...

You can release and find the gnome is neighbors towns. I was helping a neighbor find something in their town and released the gnome. As I was searching, I found the gnome and sent him back to his box.
  • DexAspen
    177 posts Member
    appreciate the answer.
    Ah, just throw it over the fence. Let Arby's worry about it.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »

Trolls are a kind of gnome, arent they?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • DexAspen wrote: »

It releases it for you, not the friend.

If you let him out, go to another friend's town and then come back, he's back in his box.
  • 168sean168
    3185 posts Member

Yeah that is a valid point :lol:

I thought it was Adam West.
    Now i'm sad.
    tenor.gif
  • adruralo
    3275 posts Member
    I’ve had mine under lock and key for a couple of months now. Previously he was missing for weeks.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • adruralo wrote: »
    I’ve had mine under lock and key for a couple of months now. Previously he was missing for weeks.

Same. He's in inventory purgatory. Took too much time to find him, and even then it was only by accident. I am NOT making that mistake again.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
    Castiel19x wrote: »

Thank goodness its not lol. :)

You fool! You said it 3 times!!