EA Forums - Banner

I am finally back in after 6 days and 22 hours

I'm still locked/harped out, so EA didn't fix it.

Replies

• krakenit
    154 posts
    edited February 2013
    booEArns wrote:

Yep, didn't say they fixed it. Said a sign they are fixing it, as in they are making progress. I highly doubt what I did made any difference as I had done the same test already multiple times.
  • booEArns
    18 posts
    edited February 2013
    krakenit wrote:
    booEArns wrote:

Yep, didn't say they fixed it. Said a sign they are fixing it, as in they are making progress. I highly doubt what I did made any difference as I had done the same test already multiple times.
    You were getting people's hopes up
  • krakenit
    154 posts
    edited February 2013
    [/quote]
    You were getting people's hopes up[/quote]

If I finally got back in, that means ea is making progress. So yes, I am getting peoples hopes up that its almost there. That's much more communication than ea has given anyone.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited February 2013
    Congrats, hope you can make some money from the heart grinder!
  • KingGoulash
    23 posts
    edited February 2013
    yeah, im still locked out
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited February 2013
    Still locked out of my town but the strangest thing...
    I can be logged in as guest or anonymous and visit Friends that are on MY account. Normally as guest you can't see friends.
    Wonder if they're getting close or if this is another bug.
  • krakenit
    154 posts
    edited February 2013
    Still locked out of my town but the strangest thing...
    I can be logged in as guest or anonymous and visit Friends that are on MY account. Normally as guest you can't see friends.
    Wonder if they're getting close or if this is another bug.

I had the exact same experience throughout the entire outage. Logged in as anon and played for a little while. when I got the task about adding friends (if anyone can remember it that far back) it auto completed. Thought that was strange so went to friends and all were there. However until I got that task, the friends were not there.

I never clicked on anyone's town in fear I would accidentally mess up their town.
  • echoes999
    30 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I finally got in today after six days of lock out. Every day I tried getting in on my iPad or 4s iPhone. Usually around twenty times today. My brother just got a new iPhone 5. First try it loaded up my city. Only good thing was doughnut glitch gave me over four hundred doughnuts. I'm just glad to be back in finally and not lose all my hearts. So definitely try to load your town on someone's iPhone 5 if you're experiencing the harp glitch.
  • krakenit
    154 posts
    edited February 2013
    I was able to test this on another iPhone for someone else that couldn't get in for 4 days. They had an iPhone 4S. I have them disable the cellular connection and only have wifi on and they got right in. I'm sure everyone has been putting on wifi but have you disabled cellular?

I'm not saying this is a sure fire fix, but it is something else to try.

I have been using iPads that are wifi only so I doubt this trick will work on iPads. The reason I think it works on the iPhones is different chipsets for hardware and also the iPhone app is different from the iPad app.

Again just another something to try.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!