EA Forums - Banner

My Reward for El Chemestri....HOD

blbrooks38 wrote:
This morning I just finished building El Chemestri and then my reward........the Harp Of Death. I have read the other threads and see that this is a large problem. Is there a contact number or email to let EA know? I wonder what the percentage of players are hitting this glitch is? My only hope is that they fix the problem with the update soon to come. The hearts though will be wasted, I wish I used the grinder.

I dont think you will get anywhere with EA, many of us tried and received no acknowledgement from them. Direct your energy towards Apple itunes support and ask for $ if you spent any.

Replies

• BuffRobbie
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    I've tried multiple times contacting EA and no luck what so ever.
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited February 2013
    It seems like more and more people are getting back in. Maybe they are slowly fixing it? I'm afraid to build ElChemistri, I'm waiting until I know the harp freeze is fixed before I do. I hope your game is fixed soon. :(
  • 1July
    7 posts
    edited February 2013
    Don't build the building! Good idea. Ea was no help to me, it was my fellow gamers on this forum that helped me out! Good luck whatever way you go.
  • blbrooks38
    217 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I,m in. I came home from work, tapped the game, and now it works. Got the pride box for three donuts. No glitch though.
  • Foo30
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    Please help I have same harp problem I just wanna play
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    !Solution! Better than what EA will tell you!

1. Load up your game, hear the HOD
    2. Let it sit there for 15-20 minutes
    3. The game should start saying "Cannot Connect To Server"
    4. Force close the app and reopen it
    5. The game should work
  • brightsi5
    15 posts
    edited March 2013
    Get latest App Store update. Fixed for me, please say how you get on in the latest poll I just started. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!