EA Forums - Banner

I'm back

Prev1
I'm forward. Also you where gone?

Replies

• Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    This forum is has a bunch of add me, bumping old thread, trying to raise post count noobs.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    Miss me?

Welcome back. Hope to see more of you here again. :-)
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    This forum is has a bunch of add me, bumping old thread, trying to raise post count noobs.
    I have been here longer than you by a good amount of months.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    That's on this forum..I made my account on the game the 2nd day it came out.

also. WHAT THE **** DOES THAT HAVE TO DO ABOUT ANYTHING
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:

I thought we where having a p I $ $ i n g (cant belive thats a bad word)contest oh and I made an account within the first 30 mins booyah.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:

I thought we where having a p I $ $ i n g (cant belive thats a bad word)contest oh and I made an account within the first 30 mins booyah.
    Lying is a sin. Stop sinning.
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:

My typing is not holding false pretense on this subject. If you want to try to win favor with the forum crowd with a better topic for your lack of trolling abilities I would gladly oblige. You could just post a random picture 1000x and think that is clever for your other forum ban contest. Internet brings out the smartest people.
  • mall07ry
    47 posts
    edited February 2013
    Y'all are being interesting tonight.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    Miss me?

You are not special, Simpsons is back to.

Let's see if he expresses his irrational at the *.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:

My typing is not holding false pretense on this subject. If you want to try to win favor with the forum crowd with a better topic for your lack of trolling abilities I would gladly oblige. You could just post a random picture 1000x and think that is clever for your other forum ban contest. Internet brings out the smartest people.
    LMFAO you are so full of yourself.
    You are a nobody..never heard of you..and most people probally haven't either.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    Miss me?

I'm special too :[

LOL
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:

I will use small words for the the small minded troll
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    Miss me?

I'm special too :[

LOL

Ed, that you?
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:

What am I "trolling"?
    Lol, I'm just saying facts.

Ed here
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:

What am I "trolling"?

Ed here

This is getting boring your like the washington generals. Always getting schooled by the globetrotters.

P.S. dont laugh at your own jokes its a little sad and a rookies mistake.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:

What am I "trolling"?

Ed here

This is getting boring your like the washington generals. Always getting schooled by the globetrotters.

Bro, that's all you got? I was expecting better.

Also, just look at what we said, and how stupid you sound..you started this because I said this forum is just a bunch of nubs xD
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:

What am I "trolling"?

Ed here

Also, just look at what we said, and how stupid you sound..you started this because I said this forum is just a bunch of nubs xD

Your pretty when your angry.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:

What am I "trolling"?

Ed here

My pen1s is bigger
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    [wmv]
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:

What am I "trolling"?

Ed here

My pen1s is bigger

ROTFL.

Cale, congratulations. You have won a prize. :twisted:
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Calerock wrote:

What am I "trolling"?

Ed here

My pen1s is bigger
    Off to bed, maybe when I awake there will be thoughts in your head that actually would make you a decent troll.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.