EA Forums - Banner

Visiting friends, worth it?

Prev1

Replies

  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    redmms wrote:
    What's your opinions on visiting friends. Is it worth it now that you only always get $15 a tap? Is it worth an hour of your time? In my opinion it's not unless I'm in need of hearts which is not often because I get so many in my own town.
    During Holiday events its worth it. If you need to raise you righteous its worth it. If you got nothing else to do its worth it.
  • ChicagoChaos2
    28 posts
    edited February 2013
    I see rs has made a classy comeback... :::rollseyes:::
  • ChicagoChaos2
    28 posts
    edited February 2013
    rs876 wrote:
    BUQPiSz.gif

    Great look for your new forum!
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited February 2013
    I see rs has made a classy comeback... :::rollseyes:::

    Who are you?

    BUQPiSz.gif
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    redmms wrote:
    What's your opinions on visiting friends. Is it worth it now that you only always get $15 a tap? Is it worth an hour of your time? In my opinion it's not unless I'm in need of hearts which is not often because I get so many in my own town.

    If you want to be a good friend, you should visit your friends. Otherwise, you're probably not a good friend.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited February 2013

    Great look for your new forum!

    Ha. Noob who can't post photo's.

    BUQPiSz.gif
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    rs876 wrote:
    I see rs has made a classy comeback... :::rollseyes:::

    Who are you?

    BUQPiSz.gif

    Rs876 you are like school in July. No Class
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited February 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    I see rs has made a classy comeback... :::rollseyes:::

    Who are you?

    BUQPiSz.gif

    Rs876 you are like school in July. No Class

    BUQPiSz.gif
  • ChicagoChaos2
    28 posts
    edited February 2013
    rs876 wrote:
    I see rs has made a classy comeback... :::rollseyes:::

    Who are you?

    BUQPiSz.gif

    ...someone who is getting flicked off by you, obviously. ::hangs head in shame::

    >>>Ha. Noob who can't post photo's.<<<

    Post count does not equal * length, rs, sorry.

  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited February 2013
    rs876 wrote:
    I see rs has made a classy comeback... :::rollseyes:::

    Who are you?

    BUQPiSz.gif

    ...someone who is getting flicked off by you, obviously. ::hangs head in shame::

    >>>Ha. Noob who can't post photo's.<<<

    Post count does not equal * length, rs, sorry.

    What is * length?

    BUQPiSz.gif
    Keep eating. I know you love it. Mmmm good.
  • ChicagoChaos2
    28 posts
    edited February 2013
    QUOTE rs687: >>>Keep eating. I know you love it. Mmmm good<<<

    Really. So that's how you do it...small text to get your point across? On a Simpsons message board?

    You amuse me....do continue....
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited February 2013
    QUOTE rs687: >>>Keep eating. I know you love it. Mmmm good<<<

    Really. So that's how you do it...small text to get your point across? On a Simpsons message board?

    You amuse me....do continue....

    BUQPiSz.gif

    Come on...you can make small text can't you?

    BTW who is rs687?
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    redmms wrote:
    What's your opinions on visiting friends. Is it worth it now that you only always get $15 a tap? Is it worth an hour of your time? In my opinion it's not unless I'm in need of hearts which is not often because I get so many in my own town.

    well to be a good neighbor yeah you should but after hearts are gone i cant visit 100 friends per day it takes up too much of my time Il probably end up visiting half or a little less per day
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited February 2013
    Visiting friends does help keep your sociability levels up. It takes less time if you tap quickly on three items and then go straight back to the friends list. You don't have to wait for the "you've been a great neighbour box" your XP,cash and hearts will still be added.
  • justus531
    116 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    The XP earned accumulates nicely toward bonus level ups and extra donuts.
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    redmms wrote:
    What's your opinions on visiting friends. Is it worth it now that you only always get $15 a tap? Is it worth an hour of your time? In my opinion it's not unless I'm in need of hearts which is not often because I get so many in my own town.

    I visit almost every day. And not because I gain a lot out of that. But because that's why you have them in the first place. A friendly visit. Howdy neighbour!
    If you just visit when you need something extra, I find that very selfish. And in my friendslist that would mean, delete, delete, delete.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited February 2013
    Visiting friends does help keep your sociability levels up. It takes less time if you tap quickly on three items and then go straight back to the friends list. You don't have to wait for the "you've been a great neighbour box" your XP,cash and hearts will still be added.

    I've been wondering this for ages and been trying to work out if they are added, thanks, this will save me a lot of time! :D
  • adrianomat16
    21 posts
    edited February 2013
    Add me please! I ALWAYS TAP BACK, and I play everyday!

    AdrianoMat16
    AdrianoMat16
    AdrianoMat16

    ...thanks! :)
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Also doing a few here and a few there throughout the day makes it more bearable. You don't have to visit ALL of them in one sitting.
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited February 2013
    redmms wrote:
    What's your opinions on visiting friends. Is it worth it now that you only always get $15 a tap? Is it worth an hour of your time? In my opinion it's not unless I'm in need of hearts which is not often because I get so many in my own town.

    You only get hearts in your own town because somebody has visited you. The favour has to be repaid otherwise I'm guessing you're going to find your friends dropping you off their lists.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.