EA Forums - Banner

Found this in my town today :D

If that forum is popular it should, in theory, show up on google when people search for info on the game. In the meantime, is it okay if we get along with our lives? Thanks so much.

Replies

• jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited February 2013
    For the love of sweet zombies, stop spamming these forums. We know that forum exists. We are more than aware. Now kindly exit stage right and go and do something productive.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited February 2013
    I have to admit I joined the new forum and even posted once or twice...i liked it...but after the behavior of a few of the members (yes, including you pompommini) here...I won't be going over there any more....not to post or even read what anyone has to say. Congrats. Your efforts to sign up new members has been about as successful as Gil's latest offer.

There are always a few bad apples.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    He doesnt speak for the other forum!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Audiobrain
    250 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I woke up this morning to yet another firestorm involving these boards. I am posting this on both boards.

The other forum is just as upset about the videos that were posted and letting those who posted it know about it. There are really less than a handful of posters that have created problems on both boards. I think personally that a ban is warranted by both boards for the beheading video. Over the line doesn't even come close to describing that post. RS has already been deleted off my friends lists even though I just added him back. Now I know why I deleted him in the first place. Calerock and waltercartman are also part of that handful that seem to go out of their way to be offensive. They either need to stop or have all their posts that are offensive deleted and be on probation.
  • hustlerfanzi
    64 posts
    edited February 2013
    too bad I just got promoted now
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Could you stop doing this, you stupid fool!
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Flag him everyone, it's a small chance to get him banned.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    Flag him everyone, it's a small chance to get him banned.

No point, it won't be permanent.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.