EA Forums - Banner

My TSTO screen loadings different sometimes

Prev1
I've had that happen as well a few times. Not to worry, they will fix this. And then probably some other problem pops up.

Replies

• PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hey guys ,when i am visiting the 100 friends i have (almost every day when i can visit all in one turn) my screen loading different when i am on friends that starts with letter R or S ( i ll post the photo) and then the game load one, two or even three times and crash taking me to the iphone normal screen (where my apps are). Does someone game do this or just mines?
    How can i post the photo on my iphone?
    PS:the screen gets all green with the tapped out written over there and the donut loading in the corner.
    Take a screenshot and upload it to imgur or wharever.
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited February 2013
    I have taken the screenshot but don t know how to post it
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I have taken the screenshot but don t know how to post it

Download the Imgupr Photo Uploader and read all about how to use it here http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9238728.page#26729368
  • estherhauber
    59 posts
    edited February 2013
    I get this too. Now as soon as my loading screen is just green, I close and reload the game. It always comes right back, and this problem usually only happens once during my visiting marathon. I have to say it is much nicer than my old crashing which was more frequent.
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited February 2013
    Here is the photo of the screen when it loads different.Thanks petergeenen. And there is another image that is just a little bit different ( it s another kind of green) the two colors go like one and other changing turns.Afjnfw4.png
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited February 2013
    I took a look at the instructions that you posted the link.i downloaded the ingur and followed the instructions but when i put i just stay like this up here on my post.if you want visit the link or tell me how to organize the post to show the photo.
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Here is the photo of the screen when it loads different.Thanks petergeenen. And there is another image that is just a little bit different ( it s another kind of green) the two colors go like one and other changing turns.

Afjnfw4.png
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    That pic is the new low budget version for EA to save money :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I took a look at the instructions that you posted the link.i downloaded the ingur and followed the instructions but when i put i just stay like this up here on my post.if you want visit the link or tell me how to organize the post to show the photo.

You have to be level2 to be able to use the BB code. They upgraded a lot of users just a few days ago. So you probably have to wait until the next batch of upgrades. That will be march 22nd. Keep using the forum and it will happen.
  • ianherrick
    102 posts
    edited February 2013
    I too get a mostly green splash screen after visiting about 3/4 of my neighbors. It's a sure sign a crash is pending. My device is an iPad 2. It happens every time, usually in the R's or S's. I also have the maximum number of neighbors, which may also have something to do with it. I'm assuming I just run of of RAM when this happens and just reopening the app fixes it immediately.
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited February 2013
    I have taken another screen shot take a look.
    L6OCCog.png
  • Georgegiles
    34 posts
    edited February 2013
    I was just thinking... Saint Patrick's Day is coming up mid-March, so maybe that will be the loading screen for that event... o_O Think about it....the Saint Patrick's Day colour is dark green! :P
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited February 2013
    L6OCCog.png
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    L6OCCog.png
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited February 2013
    I don t think it will be saint patrick day screen because it loads like this since a time ago and it only happens when i am finishing to visit my friends.( well, i think saint patrick day won t have a update for itself i think it will be with easter on the same update,because in many countriesthere isn t SPD like where i live , but everywhere you go there is easter)
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    This happens once or twice a week to me. The last time I was still able to finish visiting my friends without crashing.
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited February 2013
    When it happens with me it crashes almost every time but sometimes i can keep visiting my friends( but it s rare).
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited February 2013
    Do any of you have another strange glitch like this one? If you have tell me.
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hum
  • tbuddy442
    173 posts
    edited February 2013
    I get the green sometimes. On android I get the spinning Matt groening signature in place of the donut quite a bit too.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.