EA Forums - Banner

Is it against the rules?

No, there are people offering to use their iPhone 5 for people to log in.

Replies

• Gemini1656
    15 posts
    edited February 2013
    My daughter tried on her iPhone 5 but didn't work is there something you have to do to get it to work
  • azchristopher
    239 posts
    edited February 2013
    Gemini1656 wrote:
    My daughter tried on her iPhone 5 but didn't work is there something you have to do to get it to work

Disable the phone from locking, plug it in to be charged, and then let the main Simpson loading page sit. Takes a while but is supposed to work.
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited February 2013
    I would make sure it's someone u know personally and trust.
  • Medic9211
    11 posts
    edited February 2013
    You also need to close all apps and make sure nothing is in the task bar when you do the double click. Some posts I read have even said to restart the IPhone 5 after terminating all apps to be sure nothing residual is taking up memory.
  • 1July
    7 posts
    edited February 2013
    I was lucky and someone helped me. People are extremely nice on this forum. Thank you for all your help! And thanks for helping others. Weather you fix the problem or just give information.
  • ksuc
    16 posts
    edited February 2013
    I strongly recommend you to only allow people you really know to log into iPhone 5. I'm not judging internet people are evil, but we just don't want you lose something because you gave your personal details to someone on the internet.
  • KingGoulash
    23 posts
    edited February 2013
    there are no rules on this forum because there are still no admins that consistently monitor them
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!