EA Forums - Banner

Should I start selling my hearts?

I seriously doubt they will do the doughnut thing again. I used the grinder and made a ton of money. You better make a decision soon as I think they will be gone after the 27th. :-o

Replies

• brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    If you dont want decor then yeah id say its a pretty safe bet to sell them now as it is highly unlikely that EA would offer donuts this late. You could always wait till the 2nd last day the 27th and cash em in then if you wanted to be absolutely sure. Iv already spent the majority of my hearts and dont expect anything else will come.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    The donut offer was made like a week before the end of the update so I highly doubt there will be one this time. Plus they bought out the heart grinder, no way EA will offer you money AND donuts.
  • TruEvilRegal
    65 posts
    edited February 2013
    I have 2000+ hearts. I'm going to wait until 27th to use them. I'll probably buy a few decorations and grind the rest for cash.
  • capnfatback
    71 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I might know someone who'd be interested:

TinMan.jpg
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I agree with the others. I spent some of my accumulated hearts on limited time items and stored those for possible future use; the remainder of my hearts have been converted to cash.
  • tools1983
    26 posts
    edited February 2013
    trust me guys ive biought aton of decorations so I will just sell the dounuts
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I buy for every heart i have :). Not using the grinder, with buying decorations o have the xp, i have less money when i sell afterwards, but i still have over 4 million to spend, so i like the xp more :mrgreen:
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited February 2013
    I became bored of buying decorations, and started collecting hoping something similar to the donuts at Christmas would eventually happen. And it has made me quite a lot of money lately :)
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited February 2013
    You better grind then before you don t have time anymore hurry up! :!:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I became bored of buying decorations, and started collecting hoping something similar to the donuts at Christmas would eventually happen. And it has made me quite a lot of money lately :)

Just quoting you to let you know that I love your avatar! LOL

I spent every last one of those suckers. Figure I keep getting screwed on the Gil deals anyways, so whatever if I get screwed on this one too.

I wanted the decorations. I'm making myself an orchard! I can always sell them if I don't like them.
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited February 2013
    I might know someone who'd be interested:

TinMan.jpg

Hahahahaha cute. I'd give him my hearts!!
  • Zombies8MyDingo
    209 posts
    edited February 2013
    I've gotten enough trees and various items, might try creating a valentines village next to the Santa one or have one large holiday themed area. The hearts are all going in the grinder now.
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited February 2013
    I bought all the deco I wanted and am now grinding those hearts with lightning speed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!