EA Forums - Banner

Brazier and Ruins in store bundle

Prev1
Ratbag72
172 posts Member
edited June 2017
If you already had the brazier and ruins in your inventory from past Pagan event try placing them until you run out.
But my mum says I'm cool

Replies

• Castiel19x
    4094 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I'll pass on that.
    Also the Pagon Bonfire is back and also a new item Pharaoh tent.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • The pagan bonfire originally came with a pagan hut and 6 pagan fences, and then unlocked more huts and fence pieces in the Store. If anyone buys the pagan bonfire now, will you let us know if those extra items become available please? Thanks.
  • The pagan bonfire originally came with a pagan hut and 6 pagan fences, and then unlocked more huts and fence pieces in the Store. If anyone buys the pagan bonfire now, will you let us know if those extra items become available please? Thanks.

They do not. :neutral:
  • menopsycho wrote: »
    The pagan bonfire originally came with a pagan hut and 6 pagan fences, and then unlocked more huts and fence pieces in the Store. If anyone buys the pagan bonfire now, will you let us know if those extra items become available please? Thanks.

I was planning on buying it to get those extras but now I'll past on it. Those fences looked awesome, wish I got them during the Pagon event, oh well.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • 2montmorency
    116 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    menopsycho wrote: »
    The pagan bonfire originally came with a pagan hut and 6 pagan fences, and then unlocked more huts and fence pieces in the Store. If anyone buys the pagan bonfire now, will you let us know if those extra items become available please? Thanks.

Thanks for the info, menopsycho.

Shame, and that makes today's offer somewhat misleading. The original 170 donuts bundle included one 20 donut hut and 10 donuts-worth of fences. The pagan bonfire by itself is really "140 donuts, Get 20 donuts back".
  • Sad. May still get it, not sure.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Has anyone bought the Ruins bundle? For 90D, does it include any multiplier(s)?
  • Ratbag72
    172 posts Member
    Think everyone is missing the point...
    But my mum says I'm cool
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Semi-related: Last night after this post I was going through my inventory and noticed I had 25 spooky walls there. Each has 0.05% so I put them out. Only 1.25% total for all of them, but better than nothing. Like others have suggested, it would be nice if the inventory screen had an option to see just the items have a bonus.

Also, thanks to those that added me to a PM chain :)
  • Ratbag72 wrote: »

Yeah, but don't worry about it. Thanks for the info!
  • Shame there's no bonus % on these items. Could be a game changer for folks looking to up their multiplier.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    menopsycho wrote: »

Thanks for the info, menopsycho.

Shame, and that makes today's offer somewhat misleading. The original 170 donuts bundle included one 20 donut hut and 10 donuts-worth of fences. The pagan bonfire by itself is really "140 donuts, Get 20 donuts back".
    Thanks for all the math and info. It's still a 26 donuts per percentage value for the single item itself.

My question is, are the fences a needed part? Are there fences already attached to the bonfire?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • The fences are stand alone if that's what you're asking, 10 isn't enough of them to do much though.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    i think i miss the point xD
  • Ratbag72 wrote: »

Yeah, but don't worry about it. Thanks for the info!

Hopefully a few got it and passed it on, I've emailed some but never been in on the email chain, how much is membership? Lol.
    But my mum says I'm cool
  • Shame there's no bonus % on these items. Could be a game changer for folks looking to up their multiplier.

That was the 2nd thing I checked, got disappointed, still better than nothing
    But my mum says I'm cool
  • Like your work Mr Bag72
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    The fences are stand alone if that's what you're asking, 10 isn't enough of them to do much though.
    Are they offered after you buy the bonfire? Because I don't see it.
  • 1pillform
    2005 posts Member
    Don't you mean Halloween items are in the store? Because that's what they are. lol Not sure why they'd put the Pagan statue in. It doesn't even go with anything from this event.....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Egyptians were pagans. Simples.