EA Forums - Banner

75.2MB update

Phinbart wrote:
Anyone else receive this? No new additions or changes my end.

They seem to be updating ALOT.

I wonder what that's all about?

Replies

• NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Yeah I've had that, from what people have been saying its just like a preparation for the 'end' of valentine
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Phinbart wrote:
    Anyone else receive this? No new additions or changes my end.

They seem to be updating ALOT.

I wonder what that's all about?

May be getting my hopes up but maybe we can expect a big update tomorrow/soon. Fingers crossed!
  • scottlaforet
    7 posts
    edited February 2013
    I did the update also and it was nothing special
  • ickshter
    117 posts
    edited February 2013
    Most likely more fixes for the harp glitch. I saw nothing either. I am not sure if I should grind all my hearts by tomorrow or not though...
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    Got it twice, yesterday.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    This is gonna sound crazy. But I'd like a two week break to catch up with money and land. I'm running out of room.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    This is gonna sound crazy. But I'd like a two week break to catch up with money and land. I'm running out of room.
    That's not a bad idea, but...2 weeks?
    That sounds a lot.
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited February 2013
    I say...grind those hearts or buy decorations. Previously you couldn't sell stuff you bought with treats, this time you can which says to me that when it's over they'll just disappear if you haven't used them.
    I'm just buying decorations and sticking them in storage, then I can sell or use at my leisure.
    Oh...and I've had two updates in two days and no play difference so it must be 'behind the scenes' stuff I suppose.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    I say...grind those hearts or buy decorations. Previously you couldn't sell stuff you bought with treats, this time you can which says to me that when it's over they'll just disappear if you haven't used them.
    I'm just buying decorations and sticking them in storage, then I can sell or use at my leisure.
    I'm doing the same, after spending almost 2000 Hearts with the grinder..
  • shesaid_dest
    151 posts
    edited February 2013
    Same here, update but nothing you.

I tend to agree on the 'spend or grind your hearts' theory.
    I kept mine... But when the beart grinder came around, i bought tons of trees and bushes.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    Same here, update but nothing you.

I tend to agree on the 'spend or grind your hearts' theory.
    I kept mine... But when the beart grinder came around, i bought tons of trees and bushes.
    I think best thing to do with Hearts is buying decorations until you have a good amount of them, and then...grind every single Heart.

That's what i'm doing...buying like 5x each V-Day decorations and then I'll grind Hearts.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm doing the same, after spending almost 2000 Hearts with the grinder..

I ground up around 2000 hearts myself. Took a lot longer then I though it would. I also bought about 2000 hearts in decorations. For some reason I felt the need to keep 60 bushes and 50 trees. Probably never gonna use them all, but I wanted to make sure I had enough just in case. Probably buy more decorations with the hearts I acquire tonight.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    That sounds a lot.

I make about $100,000 a day. 14 days would make me 1.4 million. Add it to the 800,000 I have saved, and I just might have enough to get the land I need, and buy the items after the next update. I still need to get the skyscraper too.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    That sounds a lot.

I make about $100,000 a day. 14 days would make me 1.4 million. Add it to the 800,000 I have saved, and I just might have enough to get the land I need, and buy the items after the next update. I still need to get the skyscraper too.

Yep, I am on to my last row is all that I need. I make about the same per day, but I want to leave $400,000 in the bank for the update.

Speaking of the update appears to be a push of content for what the next update will be.
  • ashabu
    20 posts
    edited February 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

True, we Need some break to replanish our cash..
  • gl0bal_3nemy
    85 posts
    edited February 2013
    The one thing I noticed that this updated changed, was that you have to hit the icon in the taskbooklist to complete a task, not the character that does it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.