EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons Tapped Out - Freezes - Can't play - Any reason?

It's been over a week for me and still nothing :(
Iv emailed EA and still no luck :(

Replies

• bonnieblue4
    7 posts
    edited February 2013
    I have the same problem gets to load screen then tell me there is a problem with the server no harp music like what others have been saying any 1 no how I can fix it its really annoying
  • Foo30
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    Same problem here with the annoying harp please help I wanna play :(
  • akaucantcme
    14 posts
    edited February 2013
    This is a joke one week two days and still can't get in my game.
    It's a * take. :(:(
  • cazarezh
    10 posts
    edited March 2013
    My game freezes when I'm shown as logged in to Oracle, an to tap to continue. When I try to start, the loading donut spins then locks with a harp strum looping. I re-installed the app and started without logging in which worked fine. When Frink shows up to explain different Springfields, I try to log in and... Nada. Just locks up again. Two days so far for me...
  • brightsi5
    15 posts
    edited March 2013
    Get latest App Store update and let us know how you get on in my latest poll. Worked for me, not sure if it is working for everyone though yet. Good luck.
  • TCargy
    2 posts
    edited March 2013
    My game freezes as well.

Yesterday (2/28 ) I logged into the game successfully. Then an hour later it froze with the donut in the bottom right. And it's frozen every time since then.

Later on 2/28 an update became available and I downloaded it - no more Valentine's theme. But at the load screen the same problem persisted - the donut spins like normal, then stops and stays stopped while the repetitive chord is played.

I actually have 2 Springfields, and I CAN log in and play with my other Springfield. But of course, my MAIN Springfield (on which I'm level 26 and have lots of cash) won't load.

Please help! I like the game and I play a lot :)
  • thegunshow77
    10 posts
    edited March 2013
    im so * sick of this game crashing every time it up dates. couldnt play it for over 2 weeks the last time it up dated with the hearts and now its stopped working again, i love the game but it boiling my blood at this stage cause of the crashes. please EA pull the tumb out and get sorted once and for all :( :evil: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
  • simpassen
    2 posts
    edited March 2013
    Hello again everyone!

some have been contacted by the support of this issue, and it is found that there is a problem with this, and rightly so, the error may occur at a later date also.

what they have to say now is that it has released a temporary fix that will help portion, but not all, some will still have the problem if you can not see to press the support of the issue.

in my case, they help me to return to the game again, but time and the game rolling economy went in the loss but I am once again on the game, maybe a little longer because they are still trying to solve the problem.

what I did to get the fastest possible means was to first sign in on the origin and ea to leave UNLOCK message and receive a reply to a support via email.
    Second, in order to expedite the matter was to call my local support via telephone support, in my country like Sweden, does not support directly with users, they forward the matter directly with the responsible support for the game in another country, which also can answer correctly way to the customer.

I hope you still stuck looking at various ways to contact the various support methods for help, and as I said, the problem is for many an individual problem,
    when also taking place season games or time-limited activities in the game so you can miss out on the time you have left to complete the play. .

Keep running thread. the problem is not solved yet, and for those who have not been helped yet!

Sincerely simpassen
  • Spallan
    73 posts
    edited March 2013
    The Harp Crash is happening to quite a few people if you look around at all the posts.
    If you have an iPhone 5 you can break the crash.Or you check in Game Status the thread Harp Helpers you will see people offering to help if you don't have an iPhone 5.
    I have fixed quite a few, if you want help just PM your details.

:)
  • Aaalrs
    1 posts
    edited March 2013
    I also have the same problem Level 26 all that you hear is the annoying harp over and over its been a day now no luck :(
  • simpassen
    2 posts
    edited March 2013
    simpassen here again.

do not leave / reveal personal or private information.

I have noticed that some offers to help by sharing information. think first before you do anything. please!

the data can be misused or injury to yourself or others, do not leave out information, my advice, in the moment when you feel stressed or panic, so it may be wrong. take all the advice on common sense

thanks again / simpassen
  • edited March 2013
    Spallan wrote:
    The Harp Crash is happening to quite a few people if you look around at all the posts.
    If you have an iPhone 5 you can break the crash.Or you check in Game Status the thread Harp Helpers you will see people offering to help if you don't have an iPhone 5.
    I have fixed quite a few, if you want help just PM your details.

:)

Many thanks to Spallan for helping to unfreeze the game for me. I was locked out for 4 days but he was kind enough to sort it out for me after I PMed my details. Thanks again!!!!!!
  • Spallan
    73 posts
    edited March 2013
    Simpassen is correct be careful what you do with your login details.
    If you have an iPhone 5 you can fix the problem yourself.
    I'm sure EA are working on fixing the problem.

If not you can look through the posts to see the people I have helped unlock if you want help that's up to you.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!