EA Forums - Banner

Futurama Worlds of Tomorrow launches June 29th

Prev134567118
Castiel19x
3986 posts Member
edited June 2017
Looking forward to this game.
TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)

Replies

• johncolombo
    11066 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2017
    have you seen it? someone posted a video clip of here awhile back and looked really bad.

Edit: I found it, it's long but you'll see what I mean right away.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Castiel19x
    3986 posts Member
    Seems alright to me. I'd probably not spend real money on it though.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • all i wanted was for a city building game to do things in the city :'(
  • Literally a Quest for Stuff clone.
  • It's out now, I'm playing. It's a money grab like Family Guy but I'll play for a bit to see how it goes.
  • It's not out on iOS in the US.
  • I had high hopes for this game, but that video looks pretty awful :/
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    It reminds me of every other tiny co game. I can't see that I will play it for long.
  • It's not out on iOS in the US.

It came out on the 27th on Android (USA). Very buggy, you're not missing anything :)
  • Definitely passing on this. TSTO and TQFS (which I quit playing a long time ago) have sucked enough money from me, so I don't need another town builder emptying my bank account.
  • 2Strange4You
    69 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    It is now in App store for iOS
    Downloading now (shudders).
  • It's an okay game if you're willing to drop a lot of real money into it. It's interesting, but too much based on the TinyCo greed model. I'm done with it.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Installed....played for 30 minutes.....deleted.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    I'm enjoying it. Only had it a couple hours though, so that may change
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I feel like there is too much going on for me. I can handle the building aspect or the fighting aspect on its own. All of it together hasn't been too much fun for me. I will probably just quit now.
  • I might get it when I get home. I deleted the Family Guy one from my phone because I lost interest...and needed the space. :D But I have a new device I've transferred all my games to, and I might download Family Guy again. I definitely won't be spending money on either...I do that enough for Avengers Academy. :#:D
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• jimmyw31
    212 posts Member
    Downloading now. Will check it out. Not leaving TSTO any time soon.
  • Installed....played for 30 minutes.....deleted.

:D
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I feel like there is too much going on for me. I can handle the building aspect or the fighting aspect on its own. All of it together hasn't been too much fun for me. I will probably just quit now.

This right here. I didn't even make it to the P2P-favorable part of the gameplay. It actually starts out great - I had 3 characters fully unlocked after playing for about 10 minutes... and then it went into missions and battles and collecting and upgrading.... WAAAAAAY too complicated for what I was wanting. That's why I quit Avengers Academy. I can choose to not be P2P in a game, but when the mechanics at the basic level are too complex, I'm out.

Sadly, the Futurama game has been deleted.
  • What's wrong with it? I've been playing since last night. I like it.