• 1MikeyM
    379 posts Member
    Phinnea wrote: »
    Got Igner.

Good work
    You're nearly there
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Haha. Only two more brothers and mom? Should take six months.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • baksinengl89
    891 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Finally grinded out all 13 Neptunian Slug for Elzar. Another item outta the way to eventually unlock him.

Still at 1 Spice Weasel and 9 Torque Blanches for him.
  • platt222
    626 posts Member
    Finally placed Mom this week. The grind is really starting to get boring now, they really need an event even a short one to get me interested again. Right now I'm logging in to set the 3 guys on tasks for Mom and twice a week grinding daily planet for NB Chips.
  • baksinengl89
    891 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Levelled up Amy at last to level 47.

I also redid the fifth Decapod 10 after all this long while, a couple of times today. I have now obtained 6 Spice Weasel for Elzar.

Now have 10 Torque Blanches for him as well.
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    Finally turned my attention to Larry's missions this week and just recruited him. Next...!
  • wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Getting close to unlocking Mom, just got the final epic item today. I focused on getting those first, only sent the brothers on the 4 hr task unless I knew six hrs would be too long. I got pretty lucky with those, though, I'm on 8/15 already (once, all three dropped a share, and I think I got at least one share every time but one).

The missions are brutal, since they use so much fuel and you only get a drop maybe half the time if you're lucky. Very much looking forward to being done with those. I need four more controllers, and three more lipsticks. They are hard to beat, unless you use Leo/Inez (which I do) & their specials which when stacked drops the enemy attack to 1 damage. I wanted to 100% the maps, but it's pretty much impossible with the brothers as low as I have them. I did try to do a captain or Scientist gate with a 99 Greyfarn and 81 Devilish Fry, but after a rough start, I decided to skip the gates, and just salvage a box run. I did limp across the finish line on the ungated path, but there was little margin for error. Maybe when I unlock her and have excess fuel, I'll level up Walt (the only useful one), and give it a shot. Probably not, though, I'd rather do the Daily Planet, even though I am not really sure who I would use badges on at this point.
    Post edited by wiedmannaj on
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Holy cow... is this still going on....

Well done guys, you had more patience and determination with this game than I ever did...

See you around sometime :blush:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • 1MikeyM
    379 posts Member
    wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Getting close to unlocking Mom, just got the final epic item today. I focused on getting those first, only sent the brothers on the 4 hr task unless I knew six hrs would be too long. I got pretty lucky with those, though, I'm on 8/15 already (once, all three dropped a share, and I think I got at least one share every time but one).

The missions are brutal, since they use so much fuel and you only get a drop maybe half the time if you're lucky. Very much looking forward to being done with those. I need four more controllers, and three more lipsticks. They are hard to beat, unless you use Leo/Inez (which I do) & their specials which when stacked drops the enemy attack to 1 damage. I wanted to 100% the maps, but it's pretty much impossible with the brothers as low as I have them. I did try to do a captain or Scientist gate with a 99 Greyfarn and 81 Devilish Fry, but after a rough start, I decided to skip the gates, and just salvage a box run. I did limp across the finish line on the ungated path, but there was little margin for error. Maybe when I unlock her and have excess fuel, I'll level up Walt (the only useful one), and give it a shot. Probably not, though, I'd rather do the Daily Planet, even though I am not really sure who I would use badges on at this point.

I had two brothers at 62,one at 60 and then plus 80 for Greyfarn and Gyneamy. Got the missions done but it wasn't pretty
  • Now up to 8 Spice Weasel and 10 Torque Blanches for Elzar.

The way you guys make it sound, it looks like unlocking Mum is gonna be a real pain to get, I am kinda not looking forward to it.
  • Up to 8 Spice Weasel and 12 Torque Blanches for Elzar.
  • Finally gotten all 13 Torque Blanches for Elzar at last. That's another item needed to unlock him outta way.

I also now have 12 Spice Weasel for him too.
  • baksinengl89
    891 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Hooray, I finally unlocked Elzar earlier today.

I obtained the last Spice Weasel I needed to get him. Anyways I have levelled him up to level 10 and promoted him up to two stars to help complete his task list.

Though I had to buy and construct the Red Primate building to finish off his task list.

I also completed Crab Boil Pt's 7 and 8 just now. I just barely the sixth Decapod 10 mission to complete Pt. 8 of this particular quest.

I am now working on Crab Boil Pt. 9 right now.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Congrats, @baksinengl89 !

• Completed Crab Boil Pt. 9.

Though I am not doing the next mission Hypnowave Goodbye Mission Pt. 1 since it has level requirement of 49 and are my party isn't at level just yet.

I wanna raise all my party up from level 47 to at least level 55 before attempting that mission.

Though an intermediate goal is to get my party to up to level 50 so I can start getting some 100% completion missions at the Daily Planet too.

I also completed the sidequest Eggs With a Side of Bam Pt.1 too. Currently working on Pt. 2 of this sidequest.

I am kinda annoyed that one of this sidequests requirements was to buy the Jean Claude Van BAM Food Truck, ugh.
  • Completed Eggs With a Side of Bam Pt. 2, now working on Pt. 3 of this sidequest.

Also levelled up Fry to level 48 today too.
  • Finished off the sidequest, Eggs With a Side of Bam Pt. 3.

Levelled up Hermes to level 48.
  • baksinengl89
    891 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Well I finally managed to get enough Doop coins to buy Ndnd.

I still need to grind out loada more coins, as well as to level all my embassies up from level 7 to level 10 to eventually unlock Zapp though.

Anyways I levelled up Ndnd to level 10 to complete her task list.

I am now working on her sidequest, A True FemiNdnd Pt. 1

Also levelled up both Bender and Zoidberg to level 48.

• Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    I lost patience saving up for Lrrrr. Maybe one day I'll get back to it, but it just takes sooooo long
  • baksinengl89
    891 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Done A True FemiNdnd Pt. 1. Now working on Pt. 2 of this sidequest.

Levelled up the Professor, Amy and Leela from level 47 to level 49. Also levelled up Zoidberg, Bender, Fry, Hermes from level 48 to level 49 too.