EA Forums - Banner

Futurama Worlds of Tomorrow launches June 29th

Replies

• wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member
    Phinnea wrote: »
    I lost patience saving up for Lrrrr. Maybe one day I'll get back to it, but it just takes sooooo long
    Are you running the missions? I'm at like 700,000, and I've gotten everything that I can from DOOP (except the worthless decorations). I did have some characters from before, but you should have enough by now.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Completed A True FemiNdnd Pt. 2. Currently working on Pt. 3 of this questline.

Used all of my money up today levelling the Professor, Zoidberg and Bender all up to level 50.
  • baksinengl89
    891 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Done A True FemiNdnd Pt. 3. Now doing Pt. 4 of that sidequest.

I also scraped enough cash together to level up Fry to level 50 today too.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    @wiedmannaj - nope. got out of the habit during some event and can't seem to get back in.

Probably should try to get back into it now there's nothing to do except got after the three brothers, which is not exactly intense.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • 1MikeyM
    382 posts Member
    Phinnea wrote: »
    @wiedmannaj - nope. got out of the habit during some event and can't seem to get back in.

Probably should try to get back into it now there's nothing to do except got after the three brothers, which is not exactly intense.

And you do get the side benefit of nixons,chips or hypnotons a lot of the time
  • Completed A True FemiNdnd Pt. 4. Well I am glad to have completed this sidequest after long last.
  • Today I levelled up Hermes to level 50.
  • Levelled up both Leela and Amy to level 50. With that done, I have got all my party members up to that level.

I am glad I did that mini goal. With that outta way, tomorrow I am gonna try to get 100% completion for some of those Daily Planet missions after all this long while.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    True, @mikeymoore241 , I've sent them on a few missions the past couple days. Should only take another three months.

I thought they were going to have an event this month? I'm getting pretty bored.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • 1MikeyM
    382 posts Member
    I thought it was coming back in July as well.
    I haven't got much game left to go through now.
    I figure another few weeks and I'll barely be checking into it at all
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    There's been no more news from TinyCo on reddit, so the situation appears to have deteriorated.

In the meantime, I finally got all my leading crew over the level 80 hurdle this week and can now easily run the best paying paths at the daily planet, even at 2X.

Not yet able to survive the path with a level 80 gate on the Earth - All In The Family - Family Tradition mission though, which is a top payer for career chips when unavailable from the daily planet; these enemies hit harder and also my (required) Larius is only level 35 at the moment so he obviously doesn't last very long!
  • 1MikeyM
    382 posts Member
    Well done
    Once you've got that level 80 crew it's all so much easier
  • I finally got some 100% completion on some missions at the Daily Planet today.

First off I cleared the path on the second regular mission at the Daily Planet. The one that has a level 45 Captain gate requirement and sometimes gives out regular three star badges.

I also got 100% for the second Career Chips mission too.
  • baksinengl89
    891 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Today I 100% completed that second Nixonbucks mission at the Daily Planet.

I redid that mission multiple times on the harder level 45 gate path to help earn enough money to level up all my party members to level 51.

With the sole exception of the Professor whom I raised up to level 52 instead.
  • 1MikeyM
    382 posts Member
    Finally ground my way to a complete 99 team.
    Seriously running out of game now
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member

Great! Congratulations!
  • baksinengl89
    891 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Seriously running out of game now

Congrats, I hope to get my party up to that level eventually.

Anyways, today I got 100% completion for that first Scientist mission at the Daily Planet.

Besides that, I also gotten enough Doop coins to buy the Mini Golf Amy outfit. I levelled that skin up to level 13 to complete her task list.

Now currently doing Mini Golf Amy's sidequest - A Putt Above the Rest Pt. 1.
  • Completed A Putt Above the Rest Pt. 1.

I also got 100% completion for that first Captain mission at the Daily Planet too.
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    Just posted on reddit...
    TinyNixon wrote:
    A long coveted character makes their return to the game, soon. Keep an eye out!
  • 1MikeyM
    382 posts Member
    Please let it be Nibbler