EA Forums - Banner

Futurama Worlds of Tomorrow launches June 29th

Replies

• baksinengl89
    858 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Please let it be Nibbler

Agreed, I want it to be Nibbler too.

Anyways, I have now gotten 100% completion for that first Influencer mission at the Daily Planet.

Now doing on A Putt Above the Rest Pt. 2 of Mini Golf Amy's sidequest.

I also levelled up my Omicronian Embassy to level 10 after so many months. Though I was really annoyed to find out that Lrrr costs 90000 Doop coins and I fully expect Inez and Zapp to cost the same as well.

Ugh, that means I will need at least 270000 coins for all three of those characters - what a pain and ripoff.

Seeing as it only cost me 30000 Doop coins in total to buy NdNd and the Mini Amy Golf skin. Both of those cost me 15000 Doop coins individually btw.

It's already getting difficult for me to earn Doop coins even with my level 51 party members since most of the Doop requests for me have a level requirement of usually level 45 or more.

Anyways, I levelled up Fry, Bender and Zoidberg to level 52.
    Post edited by baksinengl89 on
  • Event is Live.
  • girl22721
    1154 posts Member
    Yay! Nibbler is here! :)
  • 1MikeyM
    288 posts Member
    Woohoo
    Nice little addition
    Non challenging maps too
  • baksinengl89
    858 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Completed A Putt Above the Rest Pt. 2, though I am not gonna do Pt. 3 of Mini Golf Amy's sidequest for a while though.

The reason is that I am actually doing the event cuz I want Nibbler so badly. It's my first event ever.

I managed to beat all three missions of the event planet including 100% completion for the first event mission.

I don't think I will be able to get 100% completion for all three levels since one of the paths on the third event mission has a level 60 requirement much to my annoyance.

I don't have any characters of that a high level yet, yet alone any rank four characters either.

I have personally now have 38 outta the 50 Nibbler discs required to unlock Nibbler.

Anyways thanks to the all cash I obtained by doing these event missions, I levelled up Hermes and Amy both up to level 52.
  • platt222
    626 posts Member
    Well that was nice and easy, got Nibler quite quickly and used the 50 Pizza payout for 2 fuel refill and got him up to 30 right away.
  • girl22721
    1154 posts Member
    I unlocked Nibbler without any difficulty too; the real challenge in this event, like others recently, is to accumulate enough discs to promote him to 4* before Eternium disappears. He's worth the effort because of his passives (including splash attack) but might require pizza to collect 240 discs.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    240 is a lot. Weren't the others 140? At any rate, I'll be happy to have Nibbler
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • girl22721
    1154 posts Member
    Phinnea wrote: »
    Weren't the others 140?

Just checked... the Superhero event was between 15 and 30 to unlock a character and then 10 + 40 + 100 for upgrades, giving a range 165-180 discs.

This time for Nibbler we need 50 to unlock then 30 + 60 + 100 for upgrades (according to reddit posts; although the wiki is actually showing 30 + 60 + 120 so might even be 260 discs required)!
  • 1MikeyM
    288 posts Member
    It looks doable even with the bump in the totals
    At least it's something new and it's Nibbler
    Even if it's not much of an event
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Yeah, happy to have Nibbler. Thanks for disc info. I'm trusting one of you who plays faster than I do will confirm eventually whether it's 100 or 120 for the final.
  • baksinengl89
    858 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Yay, just unlocked Nibbler. XD

With that done, I completed Nibbler's New Society Pt. 1

I am kinda annoyed that I need 30 damned Nibbler discs just to promote him up to rank 2. So I levelled him up to level 10 for the time being.

Also gotten 100% completion for the second event mission.

Levelled up Leela to level 52 too. With that, all my party members are now up to that level.
  • girl22721
    1154 posts Member
    Phinnea wrote: »
    Thanks for disc info. I'm trusting one of you who plays faster than I do will confirm eventually whether it's 100 or 120 for the final.

Good news...!
    0939kf10nlc11.png

(Not my screenshot; I've only just crossed the 30 boundary and now need 60 for the next rank!)
  • 1MikeyM
    288 posts Member
    That makes it easier
    Thank you
  • girl22721
    1154 posts Member
    I like that this event doesn't require players to login every 3-4 hours throughout the day & night. The only resources that really matter are discs, which equate directly to fuel and everyone earns it at the same rate, so all players effectively have the same chance at success (or... at least anyone that can complete any of the epic drop mission paths has approximately the same odds)!

We only need to play the game often enough to ensure that no fuel is wasted (most of us could rest for a bit more than 17 hours in-between logins if we wish)!

The whales can purchase 'Hall of Eternity' to help themselves earn a few more discs but it's a waste of pizza really; surely better value to buy fuel refills instead, so not worth it unless the building itself is something that really appeals to someone. It doesn't continue to drop discs after the event ends; just becomes yet more NNY clutter!
  • I now have 26 outta the 30 Nibbler discs needed to promote Nibbler up to rank two.

Also finally maxed out my Martian Embassy to level 10. I am glad to have unlocked Leo in my store at last. I still to need max out my Doop HQ in order to make Zapp available too.
  • 1MikeyM
    288 posts Member
    I'm glad to see the sticky 100 is carrying on for the Doop

• Completed Nibbler's New Society Pt. 2, now working on Pt. 3 of this questline.

I got the 4 remaining Nibbler discs required him to promote him up to rank two and I also levelled him up to level 16 to complete his task list.

Also earned a load of cash at the Daily Planet today to help level up all my party members up to level 53 too.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Thanks for the disc confirmation. Here's hoping I can get enough!
  • girl22721
    1154 posts Member
    Just completed the 60 discs for Nibbler rank 3; now need another 97 for the final target. So that's 540 fuel required (unless I'm super lucky with drops) and worst case 90 hours to acquire it for free. Or 3 days 18 hours.

The event ends at 3pm PDT on 1st August, which is less than 3 days away, so unless it's extended, I'm now expecting to spend pizza on fuel refills!