EA Forums - Banner

Futurama Worlds of Tomorrow launches June 29th

Replies

• Played at launch and I was wondering if this game is still using that same mini-game of tossing **** to resolve all quests?
  • Completed Nibbler's New Society Pt. 3.

Maxed out my Doop HQ to level 10 finally, so I finally have Zapp in my store for me to eventually buy after so many months.

Finally, I raised up Fry to level 54 too.
  • 1MikeyM
    288 posts Member
    Played at launch and I was wondering if this game is still using that same mini-game of tossing **** to resolve all quests?

The game changed a lot in the last 6 months.
    Most of it is a lot more achievable now
  • platt222
    626 posts Member
    Got the 100 discs needed for Rank 4 so it's back to grinding Chip, Cash & Mom space missions.
  • Finally completed A Putt Above the Rest Pt. 3 of Mini Golf Amy's sidequest.

Also levelled up the Professor to level 54 too.
  • platt222 wrote: »
    Got the 100 discs needed for Rank 4 so it's back to grinding Chip, Cash & Mom space missions.

I've collected the last 100 needed now too -- cost me 2 fuel refills (50 pizza); not sure it was possible to spend any less for a complete set!
  • 1MikeyM
    288 posts Member
    I've got the 100 as well
    Fingers crossed for more content soon
  • baksinengl89
    858 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Levelled up Amy and Hermes both up to level 54 today.

I personally don't even have the 60 disks required for Nibbler's rank three yet. So I hope there is some other way for me to promote him after the event ends.
  • I hope there is some other way for me to promote him after the event ends.

The basic answer is that it won't be possible; but of course TinyCo can do as they wish. They can decide to bring content back again if they want to.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Yeah, I have no way to promote Gynecaladriel which is extremely exasperating. So exasperating I spent 75 or 100 pizza to make sure I got the discs for Nibbler. Not that I think the game is going to be around much longer.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    I got Nibbler and the last 100 things for upgrade. I only knew TC resumed yesterday, so I spent like 240 pizza. Cuz why not. Splash captain without the dumb removal thing.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • 1MikeyM
    288 posts Member
    simp7fan wrote: »
    I got Nibbler and the last 100 things for upgrade. I only knew TC resumed yesterday, so I spent like 240 pizza. Cuz why not. Splash captain without the dumb removal thing.

Nice to see you're still playing
    And alive
  • baksinengl89
    858 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    girl22721 wrote: »
    I hope there is some other way for me to promote him after the event ends.

The basic answer is that it won't be possible; but of course TinyCo can do as they wish. They can decide to bring content back again if they want to.

Damn, that sucks. But yeah, I hope that TinyCo gives us a way in the future for me to get my Nibbler promoted up to ranks three and eventually four.

Anyways now that this event is finished, back to grinding out badges and cash at the Daily Planet.

There, today I 100% completed the first Defender mission there.

Also levelled up Bender, Zoidberg and Leela to level 54. So I now have gotten all my party members up to that level.

I just now need to level up all my party up to level 55 before I can finally do that seventh Decapod 10 mission and continue on with the main story.
  • Today I got 100% completion for that first Delivery Boy mission at the Daily Planet.

With that done and outta the way, that's pretty much all I can do for now besides trying to level up my party members.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    simp7fan wrote: »

Nice to see you're still playing
    And alive
    Haha, thanks. You too. ;)
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • baksinengl89
    858 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Levelled up the Professor to level 55.
  • Down to just Lipstick for Mom, I've got a team that can get through the missions 90% of the time so I'm happy I'll be done with them in a week or so. Taking the weekend off the grind Chip & Cash Daily Planet missions.
  • baksinengl89
    858 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Done levelling up Zoidberg, Bender, Amy, Hermes, Leela and Fry all up to level 55 today.

With all my party members finally at this level, tomorrow I am gonna try to beat that seventh Decapod 10 after long last and continue on with the main story.
  • Frustrating day for me, I attempted that seventh Decapod 10 mission earlier and my party all got horribly slaughtered.

That level 49 guideline for that mission is very misleading.

I figured that a level 55 party would be enough to clear that damned mission but apparently not - especially with enemies dealing over 1000 hp worth of damage to my party members, ugh.

Needless to say, that this cheesed me off greatly. I am not even gonna attempt retrying that mission again until all my party is at level 58.

Besides that, I levelled up both Fry and Hermes to level 56.
  • 1MikeyM
    288 posts Member
    Hooray
    More stuff this week
    Possibly Thursday