EA Forums - Banner

Futurama Worlds of Tomorrow launches June 29th

Replies

• 1MikeyM
    288 posts Member
    Frustrating day for me, I attempted that seventh Decapod 10 mission earlier and my party all got horribly slaughtered.

That level 49 guideline for that mission is very misleading.

I figured that a level 55 party would be enough to clear that damned mission but apparently not - especially with enemies dealing over 1000 hp worth of damage to my party members, ugh.

Needless to say, that this cheesed me off greatly. I am not even gonna attempt retrying that mission again until all my party is at level 58.

Besides that, I levelled up both Fry and Hermes to level 56.

Unfortunately the level requirements/guidelines are misleading full stop
  • baksinengl89
    858 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Frustrating day for me, I attempted that seventh Decapod 10 mission earlier and my party all got horribly slaughtered.

That level 49 guideline for that mission is very misleading.

I figured that a level 55 party would be enough to clear that damned mission but apparently not - especially with enemies dealing over 1000 hp worth of damage to my party members, ugh.

Needless to say, that this cheesed me off greatly. I am not even gonna attempt retrying that mission again until all my party is at level 58.

Besides that, I levelled up both Fry and Hermes to level 56.

Unfortunately the level requirements/guidelines are misleading full stop

I know that, that's why I usually try to complete a story mission with 5 levels over the required minimum requirement.

Hey this strategy worked fine for me on all the other previous main story missions, I completed them with no problems. With the sole exception being this blasted seventh Decapod 10 mission.

I thought that with all my party being 6 levels, over the recommended minimum requirement of level 49 that they would be ok surviving the easiest path on it.

But apparently not, since like I mentioned they all got annihilated on that wretched mission yesterday.

Anyways, today I levelled up Amy to level 56.
  • 1MikeyM
    288 posts Member
    Oh well
    You're doing well getting through it
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Yeah, Decapod is maybe the most misleading, although it's a tough call. I can't seem to get through the 5th or is it 6th mission for the 3rd brother. Forgot to mention I got the second brother. So, have to level up some more for that. I think Nibbler's going to be part of my permanent team. Got him to 49. Just a little higher and I think he'll be great.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • girl22721
    1154 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Heads up: Apparently something "exciting" is coming up in the game today (Thursday)! :)
  • 1MikeyM
    288 posts Member
    Hopefully before midnight
  • baksinengl89
    858 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Levelled up both Zoidberg and Bender to level 56.
  • Today I levelled up Leela to level 56.
  • girl22721 wrote: »
    Heads up: Apparently something "exciting" is coming up in the game today (Thursday)! :)

So this was just Nixon being released into the shop again... makes no difference at all for me since I already have him! I finally picked up Calculon and Hyperchicken awhile ago too, so my character shop is empty these days!

In the meantime, my recent achievements have included promoting Nibbler to 4*, placed Mom at last & began ranking her boys up enough to start earning her stuff and passed 500,000 DOOP credits (actually must be more than a week ago, approaching 600,000 now)!
  • I didn't have him but got him this time.
    I really thought they'd have to go some to match Nibblers underwhelming arrival
    Apparently not
  • Levelled up the Professor to level 56. With that done, all my party members are now currently at this level.
  • I bought Nixon since I have Pizza just sat.

Finally unlocked Mom this morning, so other than leveling people up I'm out of game till we get something new.
  • Today I levelled up all my party members to level 57.

Next target is to get them all up to level 58. Once I have done that, I am gonna try to redo and hopefully complete that damned seventh Decapod 10 mission.
  • Just checking into the game once a day to collect the reward
    Nothing else to do really
  • Finally managed to level up both Bender and Zoidberg to level 58.
  • Levelled up Hermes to level 58 today.
  • Today I levelled up Fry to level 58.
  • Finally levelled up Leela, Amy and the Professor all up to level 58. With that done all my party are now currently at this level.

I am glad to have gotten this mini goal outta the way. So then tomorrow, I can try to hopefully complete that annoying seventh Decapod 10 mission mission after long last.
  • Hoping they'll release something this week
  • baksinengl89
    858 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    That seventh Decapod 10 mission is annoying the hell outta me. Another failed couple attempts for me trying to complete this stupid mission even with a level 58 party.

Ugh, I am not ever gonna bother attempting that mission for a while now. I wanna first level my party all up to level 60 and then get them all promoted up to four stars before trying that damned mission again.

Anyways, I used all my cash that I grinded out yesterday to level up Bender, Zoidberg, Leela, Amy, Fry and Hermes all up to level 59.