EA Forums - Banner

Futurama Worlds of Tomorrow launches June 29th

Replies

• Two more failed mission attempts for me today, when I tried to do that second Villain mission and that third Career Chips mission at the Daily Planet today.

Oh well, at least I have completed From Buggalo Farm to Table Pt. 3 of Leo's sidequest. Now working on Pt. 4 of this quest line.
  • Yet another failed mission attempt for me, when I tried to do that third Nixonbucks mission at the Daily Planet today.

Oh well, I am not gonna bother attempting that third Nixonbucks mission, that third Career Chips mission and all those other missions that are meant to pay out the various four star badges for a long while now.

Not until I have gotten all my party promoted to rank four and levelled up to level 65.

Speaking about that, I just promoted Fry up to rank four.

I finally completed Leo's sidequest too by completing From Buggalo Farm to Table Pt. 4.

• baksinengl89
    858 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I promoted Bender up to rank four just now.

I still need 1 more four star Scientist badge and lots of regular four star badges to help promote Zoidberg up to rank though.

Also am considering just leaving Amy and the Professor unpromoted for a while I try to get the rest of my party up to level 65.

I have got a whole lot of missions I wanna try out and hopefully beat when Fry, Bender, Zoidberg, Hermes and Leela are all at that level.

Like beating all those various four star missions, that third Career Chips mission, that third Nixonbucks missions and most importantly that blasted seventh Decapod 10 mission.
  • Used a lot of my cash up that I earned this week to level Hermes straight up to level 65.
  • baksinengl89
    858 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Hooray, finally gotten all the remaining badges that I needed to help promote Zoidberg up to rank four at last.
  • I unlocked Mom today, so guess that means I've finished the game once I get to the end of the remaining quests. I'm not giving up yet though - still got some personal goals to complete!
  • I'm slowly working through the taskbar
    5 characters to get to 4 star
    What are yours
  • girl22721 wrote: »
    I unlocked Mom today, so guess that means I've finished the game once I get to the end of the remaining quests. I'm not giving up yet though - still got some personal goals to complete!

Congrats on getting Mum.

Unlocking her for me is still a long ways off.

Anyway today I levelled up both Zoidberg and Bender up to level 61.
  • girl22721
    1154 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I'm slowly working through the taskbar
    5 characters to get to 4 star
    What are yours

In addition to Mom's my taskbar still has these promotion quests:

Sexy Diplomacy (Bathrobe Zapp)
    Almost A Decapod (Doc Lobster)
    Feeding The Beasts (Zookeeper)
    Bender Works An Angle (Superking)
  • Hahaha
    Sorry that was my bad
    I meant your personal goals
    I want to clear the taskbar and empty the mystery box
  • Oh, right. I mostly want to finish promoting one character of each class up to level 99, which obviously also gives me a fully level 99 team. I've reached 2/6 so far with 14 more levels to go for the others. I'd like to promote a few extra characters to level 99 too, such as Lrrr who I still don't actually ever use yet but keep throwing spare career chips in his direction (currently up to level 70).

I've still got planet missions that I haven't achieved 100% coverage on (from the last Amazonia mission onwards) so will probably go back and finish more of those, although some of them do require unworthy promotions that I wouldn't otherwise want to do. This is unfortunately also my only practical source of free pizza now, as the billboard is just crashing the game all the time... unless something changes my pizza stock is going nowhere fast, so I won't be able to empty the mystery box.
  • I personally have yet to get 100% completion for some of the Amazonia and Decapod 10 missions.

Anyways, I just levelled up both Zoidberg and Bender to level 64.
  • I'm just starting my futurama town once again. I feel like I've done this 3 or 4 times now. But going to play it for awhile to see how I like it. How has everyone else enjoyed the game?
  • Just finished levelling up both Zoidberg and Bender up to level 65.
  • Now levelled up Fry to level 62 today.
  • Finished levelling off Fry up to level 65 and also raised Leela up to level 62.
  • Levelled up Leela to level 64 today.
  • Done at last levelling up all my party members up to level 65, since I just gotten Leela to that level just now.

Tomorrow, I am gonna retry and hopefully beat all those missions that pay out the various four star badges at the Daily Planet.

Not to mention that third Career Chips mission, that third Nixonbucks mission and most importantly that blasted seventh Decapod 10 mission too.
  • I like your persistence
  • baksinengl89
    858 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Another two failed attempts at the Daily Planet just now, I unsuccessfully tried to beat that t regular four star badge mission and that second Delivery Boy mission both to no avail.
    Post edited by baksinengl89 on