EA Forums - Banner

Futurama Worlds of Tomorrow launches June 29th

Replies

• Two more failed mission attempts, this time for the third Villain mission and that third Career Chips mission at the Daily Planet.

Anyway I finally earned enough Doop coins to unlock another character. So I decided to get Lrrr, I am gonna save the best - Zapp- for last.

Currently working on Lrrr's sidequest Peaceful Invasion Pt. 1.
  • Another day, another failed mission attempt at the Daily Planet. This time it was that third Nixonbucks mission that my party got trashed on.

Besides that I completed Jrrr Scouts a Crush Pt. 4 today.

Also levelled up Lrrr to level 15 to help complete his task list for him.
  • I attempted that second Scientist mission at the Daily Planet today and again my party got murdered on it.

The main problem for me, is that that the enemies are still doing around 1500 hp worth of damage to my characters with just one wave of attacks.

I thought that raising up Bender, Zoidberg, Fry, Leela and Hermes all up to level 65 would increase their defence and attack stats up by a bit when facing enemies.

So that they could then survive the easy paths of the four star missions at the Daily Planet - but apparently not.

Anyways I completed Peaceful Invasion Pt's 1. and 2. of Lrrr's sidequest today.
  • I've got all the characters out of the Good News box now. All that's left in there is two skins.
    The only things left in my taskbar is to get two characters to 4 star. One is at 58 and the other at 30.
    This weekend it'll be time to say goodbye to Fwot for me.
  • I will be sorry to see you go.

Anyways yet another failed attempt for me at the Daily Planet when I tried to beat that second Captain mission there.

Besides that, I finished off Lrrr's sidequest by completing Peaceful Invasion Pt's 3. and 4.
  • Nibblonian Soldier Fry costume has now been added to the Good News Mystery Box.

Well done mikeymoore241. Sadly, I don't earn enough pizza to open lots of mystery boxes. However, I'll probably achieve my goal of an 'all level 99' away team this weekend!
    Yeah i saw that skin addition
    I wonder how much of that planned event that have left to drip into the game.
    I'm not going to bother with skins though.
    I'll be happy if they start the game up again but until then that's it for me
  • Big Brain is here!

It costs 250 pizza, it's a villain and can be promoted using discs from missions at a new planet Eternium.
  • It was pretty easy to collect a full set of promotion discs and complete all the tasks for Big Brain. I finished yesterday with him at rank 4 and more than a week to spare.
  • girl22721 wrote: »
    It was pretty easy to collect a full set of promotion discs and complete all the tasks for Big Brain. I finished yesterday with him at rank 4 and more than a week to spare.

My Big Brain is still only level 20, and I have 17/140 required to get him to rank 4. I still have the Eternium planet, too. I don't think I'll ever promote him. His passives are pretty worthless now that we have Nibbler. If shields stacked, he might be interesting, but otherwise...meh.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Digby is here!

He's in the 175 pizza mystery box. I only had enough pizza for 1 try and didn't get him - got Father Changstein on this occasion instead. It'll take awhile until I've built up enough free pizza for another attempt, so hope that Digby sticks around. Just like Fiona he needs discs from the mystery box for promotions too, so I'm not expecting to be getting many of those!

I ranked up the Big Brain mostly to clear his task. I've cleared all tasks now!
  • can yo farm in this game ?
  • can yo farm in this game ?

Cash? Yes
    XP? Yes
    Pizza? Not so much; free pizza comes mostly from watching videos.
  • Ken is here... in the 175 pizza mystery box!
  • I've completed every mission on every planet to 100% at last! B)

Amphibios 9 was probably the longest time to achieve, with several more characters that need to be promoted to 4* for all the gates on its missions, such as Fry, Bender and Kif in their original outfits. Phew!
  • New costume Awesome Express Fry is now available in the 175 pizza mystery box!

In other news, I briefly resumed DOOP missions and just passed 1,000,000 spare DOOP credits!

However, that's it now, I don't intend to do any more DOOP whilst there's no further use for the credits!
  • I won Awesome Express Fry on my first pull from the mystery box after he was added and then finally pulled out Colonial Professor this morning. Now only discs remaining in my mystery box.

Perhaps it's time to retire now... pretty difficult to think up any more goals that aren't utterly crazy! :)
  • girl22721 wrote: »
    I won Awesome Express Fry on my first pull from the mystery box after he was added and then finally pulled out Colonial Professor this morning. Now only discs remaining in my mystery box.

Perhaps it's time to retire now... pretty difficult to think up any more goals that aren't utterly crazy! :)

Wow, you're way ahead of me, I have like 8 characters/skins left in the box, plus the disks. Were you using the videos/offers for pizza or something else? I spent far too much pizza on fuel refills on the weekend. By the time I had the perfect team, there was nothing to use them on.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Just the videos lately, yes. Exhausted all the mission pizza awhile ago.
  • girl22721
    1151 posts Member
    New costume Awesome Express Leela is now available in the 175 pizza mystery box!