EA Forums - Banner

What task is this?

Prev134
meinaz
5440 posts Member
I was visiting my neighbors when I saw this. I don't recognize the Lisa task. Does somebody know what it is? I was amused that Willie and Cletus seem to have no issue standing on a sleeping girl.

2dv54km.png

Replies

  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2017
    I saw and did a screencap of that too! LOL. Just forgot to post and ask.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • frosted1414
    2441 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    meinaz wrote: »
    I was visiting my neighbors when I saw this. I don't recognize the Lisa task. Does somebody know what it is? I was amused that Willie and Cletus seem to have no issue standing on a sleeping girl.

    2dv54km.png

    You are missing boobarella making a fire in Lisa's ear.
    0W1FfxW.png
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    I don't even recognize the outfit. It's not Goth Lisa. It looks like thanksgiving clothes? Did she have an eat too much turkey task?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I was thinking about Thanksgiving as well but her skin is Sakagawea Lisa.
  • Maybe it's something coming up? Like when we were seeing Bart in that mechanical thing in neighbor towns before it was released.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    I was visiting my neighbors when I saw this. I don't recognize the Lisa task. Does somebody know what it is? I was amused that Willie and Cletus seem to have no issue standing on a sleeping girl.

    2dv54km.png

    You are missing boobarella making a fire in Lisa's ear.
    0W1FfxW.png

    :lol: I am guessing my neighbor must not have Boobarella.
  • rw228
    1055 posts Member
    I saw Lisa driving a little red convertible in a neighbors town today. Didn't know that that was either.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »
    I saw Lisa driving a little red convertible in a neighbors town today. Didn't know that that was either.

    Lisa's kiddie car. She has a four hour task to drive the car. It was available quite awhile ago. I think it is only been available once.
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    yeah limited time item, the car.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2017
    here's my neighbor's Lisa...no Boobarella either
    13pcfqeza9t7.png
    I think it's funny we all screen capped this. LOL
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • rw228
    1055 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    rw228 wrote: »
    I saw Lisa driving a little red convertible in a neighbors town today. Didn't know that that was either.

    Lisa's kiddie car. She has a four hour task to drive the car. It was available quite awhile ago. I think it is only been available once.

    Do you remember what from or if it needs a skin? I've been playing since the beginning but I can't remember that for some reason. Her normal skin has a 6 hour visual task called "ride pony"...is that it?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »
    rw228 wrote: »
    I saw Lisa driving a little red convertible in a neighbors town today. Didn't know that that was either.

    Lisa's kiddie car. She has a four hour task to drive the car. It was available quite awhile ago. I think it is only been available once.

    Do you remember what from or if it needs a skin? I've been playing since the beginning but I can't remember that for some reason. Her normal skin has a 6 hour visual task called "ride pony"...is that it?

    It is her regular skin. 4 Hour task ride old school. According to the wiki, it was an episode tie in from April of 2015. We got the kiddie car for free. You could purchase Bart's three wheeler for IGC and the nightmare pile for donuts.
  • But the screen cap she's in a suit skin....casino? Looks like it is a joint task for her Nd Willie, right?
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    But the screen cap she's in a suit skin....casino? Looks like it is a joint task for her Nd Willie, right?

    I think Willie is just doing his playing bag pipes task and happens to be right on her. I don't think they are connected.
  • rw228
    1055 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    rw228 wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »
    rw228 wrote: »
    I saw Lisa driving a little red convertible in a neighbors town today. Didn't know that that was either.

    Lisa's kiddie car. She has a four hour task to drive the car. It was available quite awhile ago. I think it is only been available once.

    Do you remember what from or if it needs a skin? I've been playing since the beginning but I can't remember that for some reason. Her normal skin has a 6 hour visual task called "ride pony"...is that it?

    It is her regular skin. 4 Hour task ride old school. According to the wiki, it was an episode tie in from April of 2015. We got the kiddie car for free. You could purchase Bart's three wheeler for IGC and the nightmare pile for donuts.

    Okay I have the three wheeler so must have the car. Thanks for the info.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    App Store, May 30th, What's New
    Missed anniversaries? Overslept children's recitals?.... ?( Something coming up?)
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I have seen it in other towns too. Different mixes with Lisa, Willie, Boobarella, Cletus and Milhouse (flying a plane). Always outside the hardware store.
  • EvaMohlin wrote: »
    I have seen it in other towns too. Different mixes with Lisa, Willie, Boobarella, Cletus and Milhouse (flying a plane). Always outside the hardware store.

    I just saw her, too. It looks like she's wearing a black dress and pearls.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Damianklooster
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    It's her regular 4hr task " Drink from the wrong glass "
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    EvaMohlin wrote: »
    I have seen it in other towns too. Different mixes with Lisa, Willie, Boobarella, Cletus and Milhouse (flying a plane). Always outside the hardware store.

    I just saw her, too. It looks like she's wearing a black dress and pearls.

    @IckabodSchrek do you think this is from a future event?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!