EA Forums - Banner

UPDATE *SPOILER*! NEW ITEMS

DO hearts disappear?? :cry:

Thanks!

Replies

• gary0457
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    You get an update on the iTunes stores then a download on the game all hearts disappear this is linked to Sundays episode about grandpa and wrestling
  • phastlane
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Thank you! I bought a few more trains first :-)

and yes, all hearts are gone after the update!
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Also you can now get a golden scratch card at the quick-e-mart which rewards donuts :mrgreen:
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited February 2013
    I have like 4 donuts left but I'm not spending to get 40 for a billboard of a show I haven't seen.
  • lithoguy
    77 posts
    edited February 2013
    thats probably not going to be the BIG update, just a little episode tie in like FAT Tony and cool brown house.
  • wcthesecret
    78 posts
    edited February 2013
    *applaudes grandpa Abraham simpson* bravo Abe, you are now a great person, since you are a wrestler now.
  • lithoguy
    77 posts
    edited February 2013
    this feels like a sort of gyp. :?:
  • ScholesMUFC
    6 posts
    edited February 2013
    Say the next update small will be Paddys day in 2 weeks then the Easter large update which will probly go on till mid April...
  • lithoguy
    77 posts
    edited March 2013
    yeah, at least it gives me a chance to get lard lad from an actual mystery box.
  • dcubedinnj
    42 posts
    edited March 2013
    Also you can now get a golden scratch card at the quick-e-mart which rewards donuts :mrgreen:

Yes it cost .99 and grand prize is up to 100 donuts
  • AuthorsWill
    3 posts
    edited March 2013
    So... Abe Simpson was a wrestler but he has no tasks that let him wrestle and they didn't add anyone for him to wrestle nor a ring or an arena to wrestle in? I kinda wish they would... but I'm more looking forward to different characters to join, like... Patty/Selma, Lenny/Carl, Disco Stew, Wolfcastle/ Maggie/Gerald, Rod/Todd, Jimbo, Milhouse's Dad, The Sea Captain, Grimes, Sideshow Bob, Troy Mcclure, Jasper... just to name a few haha
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.