EA Forums - Banner

Golden Scratch-R ( Post prizes )

Prev1345
I got 6 then 12 then 6. That will be me lot for a while

Replies

• katehutson
    544 posts
    edited February 2013
    If they gave you one freebie off the bat that won me like 20 donuts I would've got more, but I got 2 and won a 6 then a 9
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited February 2013
    DohMoe returning for 2 questions, then leaving for GOOD. What was the message under regular Scratch-Rs after you do one, and after you buy golds, is it there forever, or do you keep having to buy more?
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited February 2013
    DohMoe wrote:
    DohMoe returning for 2 questions, then leaving for GOOD. What was the message under regular Scratch-Rs after you do one, and after you buy golds, is it there forever, or do you keep having to buy more?

Why do you care?
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    DohMoe wrote:
    I got $1250 in the regular Scratch-R and it said...you would have won 60 donuts. ( Something like that )
  • dandinfree
    69 posts
    edited February 2013
    what the f*** is a golden scatchr? i play daily and never saw it (ger)
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    dandinfree wrote:

A scratch card just like the normal one except it costs $0.99/£0.69 and you win donuts. Tap the Kwik E Mart and you should see it.

Have you updated?
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    dandinfree wrote:
    Have you updated the game recently?
    If not, check the App Store.

Also, with the Golden Scratch you only win donuts.
    But you need real money to play it.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    They should add the old one back.

My iPad is jailbroken, and I have an issue where I can't buy anything with real money.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:

My iPad is jailbroken, and I have an issue where I can't buy anything with real money.
    Wich old one?
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:

Wich old one?

Scratchy ticket thing, the card in the Kwik-e-mart that now gives doughnuts.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    P003htb wrote:

Wich old one?

Scratchy ticket thing, the card in the Kwik-e-mart that now gives doughnuts.
    You still have two Scratch-R cards.
    The 'old' one and the Golden.
  • 0007macca
    29 posts
    edited February 2013
    Had 5 goes got:

Bit poor really
  • kevostrings
    4 posts
    edited February 2013
    I bought one for * & giggles. Got 9 donuts for a buck.
  • dandinfree
    69 posts
    edited February 2013
    **** update(4.1.3) was avaible 5min ago(28.2.2013/22:00), just updated and there isnt any golden scratcher?!?! ea kidding? (germany)
  • Stryker1sf
    13 posts
    edited February 2013
    Bought 2. First one was 9, second one was 100, woo hoo! Allowed me to finally get Dr. Nick. Hi everybody!
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I have enough donuts at the moment so I don't want to buy a golden scratchr, but could someone who did buy one tell me if there's any type of confirmation? I'm afraid my kids might click on it by accident! I don't want to get an iTunes bill for no reason. Thanks!
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited February 2013
    DohMoe wrote:

Why do you care?

How very polite of you.

Maybe I wanted to know if after I payed a buck, if I would have to pay for more, because the odds of getting these Donuts for that price is low.

Once again, do you only have to pay once for Golden Scratch-Rs, or do you have to pay $0.99 each time.

No rude comments this time please.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    DohMoe wrote:
    Once again, do you only have to pay once for Golden Scratch-Rs, or do you have to pay $0.99 each time.

Im from UK we pay £0.69 so take it its the same being $0.99, buut yeah you oay that each time you wanna scratch the card :) You can do it as many times as you want but you have to pay!

Nice to see you return even if it short lived....hello again :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    DohMoe wrote:
    DohMoe wrote:

Why do you care?

How very polite of you.

Maybe I wanted to know if after I payed a buck, if I would have to pay for more, because the odds of getting these Donuts for that price is low.

.99 each time you play it
  • richardgar
    9 posts
    edited February 2013
    I got 12 and then 9 donuts and bought Bumble Bee Man for 60 donuts

Lev 26

Latest building Escalator to nowhere, ready in 2 days

Latest character Bumble Bee Man. Help it's all in Spanish is this right?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.