EA Forums - Banner

When Did You Start Playing Thread

Replies

• rw228
    1059 posts Member
    I started when it launched. Feel like it was march or April 2012.
  • I would of been playing at launch also but my phone was not compatible at the time. They did finally allow the game to be on a older model. I had the S3 and I did start playing and lost my game from a log in issue. So I stopped a little bit. I have the cremo bot in my current inventory, that's how I know where I started with my newest.
  • But I'll be on tstoforum I like getting badges and moderators probably keep a more respectful ship. I'd like your all's comments if I could. Another good thing about tstoforum
  • bkopp1
    353 posts Member
    Started around the first HOH event. October 2012 I think. Daily player since then.
  • someone should record this in an excel sheet for future reference.
  • End of Halloween event in 2015. Was that the Wailing Wall year?
  • March 2012, joined this forum in June 2012 but i'm more of a lurker now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    I think I missed the first couple events, but I have been around a long time!
  • I started around the St. Pat's right before Whacking Day. What an epic grind that was! Stopped playing right after Stonecutters but started Again the middle of act one Terwilligers event. Daily player since.
  • katn67
    113 posts Member
    I've been a daily player since the Halloween event in 2014. Not enough activity posting in the forum though (just read the forum religiously) since I still don't have an avatar! :D
  • Gwarrior56 wrote: »
    I started during THOH 2013. Daily player since then.

Me too. I started at the very end. I had to choose between building the Fortune teller shop or a very early building maybe KEM. I chose Fortune Teller Shop. IIRC it finished building after the event had ended and bam...was awarded Maude and all the Community Prizes. I had the tiniest town with the Homer Kong Skyscraper.
  • August-September 2012 timeframe. What have I done with my life?! :o
    I went to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College.
  • I started the last few days of the Monorail event, just in time for TTHoH 2015, I think that's the year. My wife had been playing for quite some time before me, and was rubbing it in my face ( I never had a smartphone of any kind ). Now she's up to level 100-something, and I crossed over to 939 territory a few weeks ago. Plus, I'm at about 1.4+ billion in SH. Now I'm the one who does the rubbing of the face.
  • Willy9292
    1721 posts Member
    Before Clash of Clones
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • May 2015, last few days of Terwilligers event. Hadn't a clue what was going on. Now at level 939, multiplier 670 % ish, don't farm constantly just turn collider on now and then.
  • jtgroth
    379 posts Member
    June 2012 ish
  • scskye
    102 posts Member
    Since 2012, I've played mostly everyday since. Safe to say my favorite game ever
  • I started the last few days of the Monorail event, just in time for TTHoH 2015, I think that's the year. My wife had been playing for quite some time before me, and was rubbing it in my face ( I never had a smartphone of any kind ). Now she's up to level 100-something, and I crossed over to 939 territory a few weeks ago. Plus, I'm at about 1.4+ billion in SH. Now I'm the one who does the rubbing of the face.

So funny...that's me and my husband. He was playing just about since the Android debut and always pestering me to do it. Now I've gone up past 939 and he's still floating around down near the hundreds.
  • Right in the middle of Whacking Day. I remember a lot of people were irritated that the event got extended. I was happy since I got a late start on it.
  • October 2012. This is the only town/city building app that consistently adds content. I love it.