EA Forums - Banner

Bart detention

Try putting the School into Storage and then taking it back out again, that should help prompt the tasks.

Replies

• knight111
    98 posts
    edited March 2013
    This is almost same as I had before. what you need to do is try to free everyone at the same time and you might find that some of the old tasks still need doing.
  • rds257
    25 posts
    edited March 2013
    I did both of thes ideas when I take the school away the task is still there when I take her away the task goes away but as soon as I bring her back even if Bart or the school isn't there the task is there also I have had everyone free and tried to dothe walk thorough steps again and that didn't work
  • Spallan
    73 posts
    edited March 2013
    I have only just started doing the Ms Krabapple quests and have not got to that one yet but when I do I will check excatly what happens.

Are you saying Ms Krabapple has finished "Monitor Detention" but Bart has not been prompted to "Server Detention"?
  • knight111
    98 posts
    edited March 2013
    rds257 wrote:
    I did both of thes ideas when I take the school away the task is still there when I take her away the task goes away but as soon as I bring her back even if Bart or the school isn't there the task is there also I have had everyone free and tried to dothe walk thorough steps again and that didn't work

Try to free every one again and then closed the game give it a minute then log in again and see what happened. If its not fix then contact EA support.
    Good luck
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited March 2013
    Take the treehouse out and put back in.
  • rds257
    25 posts
    edited March 2013
    Thank for the ideas none of them seem to work
  • Spallan
    73 posts
    edited March 2013
    Ok i just did these tasks and had no problem.
    Bart finished Skip School and then Edna prompted Bart to do detention and her to monitor detention.

Which part does not work for you? Sending Bart to detention?
  • rds257
    25 posts
    edited March 2013
    Yes I have no option that lets Bart go to dentition
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.