EA Forums - Banner

Dreams 3.0

Prev13
so in this dream, i was giving my husband attitude, (pretty much just PMSing) and i started yelling at him and accusing him of messing around with his friend who was a girl...and he kept saying "dont worry about her, were just friends" blah blah blah...I got mad and walked away... Then started thinking about it. Walked up to him to tell him i dont care if they hang out, ill just find something else to do while they hang out together....When he shows me that she had a flock of sea gulls moving her luggage to our place and that was when i realized wow...i just cant compete with a flock of trained sea gulls and walked away again.

So the question is: what would you train a flock of sea gulls to do??? I think i would train them to bring me chocolate cheese cake....or a nice juicy steak!!!
crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56

Replies

• Lol. Too heady for me this morning. :D Need coffee ..or something stronger first. When you go to bed at night it must be like going to a movie. :o
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • its like a movie or VR.... 0_0 like the other night i dreamt that Robot Zombies took over my neighborhood and i was leader of a resistance and the Robot Zombies were looking for us....
  • That cool...but a bit frightening. I like that you were the leader/hero! How do you kill a robot zombie???
  • well...we dont apparently...we just keep running around in circles...i wasnt a very good leader lol but there was also no way out of the town...
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    So....do you like 80's music?? Does your husband have a crazy hairdo?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Maybe you can train the flock of seagulls to take care of the robot zombies.
  • meinaz wrote: »

Perfect idea! :D
    So the question is: what would you train a flock of sea gulls to do??? I think i would train them to bring me chocolate cheese cake....or a nice juicy steak!!!

I'm not sure I'd trust seagulls around food, they'd probably eat it all before delivering. :D Maybe train them to dust...they do have the feathers for it. :p
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• moxxee wrote: »

I do love 80's Music!!! no my husband just has really long hair that surpasses mine by far!!!
    meinaz wrote: »

That is an awesome idea!!!! i should do that!!!

And @SakuraNeko08 i think you might be right...they would eat my food... we could use some dusting though....!!
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Ok...I'm awake now. Since the girl seems "suspicious", I would make friends with her seagulls and recruit them to fly you and hubby off to some remote tropical vacation spot were you can run around nakie and listen to 80's music.
  • ohhh...now that sounds like a plan!!! 0_0 ;)
  • tumblr_msssv2q39r1rtteymo1_250.gif

I only have prophetic dreams.
    Every couple of years i will dream about something that will happen within a few years time.
    The last one i had was very interesting, i was lying down in bed when i raised my head and uttered "Not again".
    Sure enough that happened a while back.
    The interesting thing?
    The meaning of "Not again"
    For quite awhile ive had those pointless dreams. The moment i realized that i was going through that stupid dream from three years ago, i raised my head and said "Not again" (referring to the fact that this happens often, and pointlessly raise my head saying something stupid to an audience that doesnt exist)

Those are better than the ones where my dreams try to keep me asleep a la Total Recall.
    Or the ones where im dying, are the best i had, hello teacher tell me whats my lesson, look right through me.

In the end, i can only advise you train a flock of Seagulls to play 80's music and poop on girls on command. Im sure thats someones....thing.

Do you run? Run so far away?

Do you run? Run so far away?

I did but I couldn't get away. :/
  • tommy1724
    1972 posts Member
    Who needs a flock - you just need one really good one, @RMVancleav710...

giphy.gif

Especially if it's this one...

ot3ct4.gif
  • I did actually run, run so far away in the dream....

@tommy1724 did that sea gull just steal Cheetos...????? i want that bird!!!
  • tumblr_msssv2q39r1rtteymo1_250.gif

I only have prophetic dreams.
    Every couple of years i will dream about something that will happen within a few years time.
    The last one i had was very interesting, i was lying down in bed when i raised my head and uttered "Not again".
    Sure enough that happened a while back.
    The interesting thing?
    The meaning of "Not again"
    For quite awhile ive had those pointless dreams. The moment i realized that i was going through that stupid dream from three years ago, i raised my head and said "Not again" (referring to the fact that this happens often, and pointlessly raise my head saying something stupid to an audience that doesnt exist)

Those are better than the ones where my dreams try to keep me asleep a la Total Recall.
    Or the ones where im dying, are the best i had, hello teacher tell me whats my lesson, look right through me.

In the end, i can only advise you train a flock of Seagulls to play 80's music and poop on girls on command. Im sure thats someones....thing.

and yes that is a really good idea!!! play 80's music!!!
  • so apparently a bunch of us were trapped in a building with dinosaurs last night...not the nice ones either...the ones that were picking us off one by one....but flock of sea gulls chick wasnt around...this was a freaky dream but not as freaky as the one where the dang T-Rex was guarding the womens bathroom and i was too freaked out to think of going to the mens bathroom instead....
  • Not another Dino dream? :/
  • yeah apparently lately its been quite a bit of dino dreams... between dinosaurs and zombies.... i dont know..im always running from something...
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    T-Rex-eats-kid.jpg