EA Forums - Banner

Latest update - working for you? Level 26, Wiggum, fatties, etc

I personally never had a problem. I actually slowed down my progression in the game on purpose. I didn't start building the Wiggum house until yesterday after the update due to fear of being shut out of my game. I can say the new update worked for one of my friends who had been shut out for a week.

Replies

• brightsi5
    15 posts
    edited March 2013
    Great news! Hope others are doing as well.
  • surfcitypeg
    76 posts
    edited March 2013
    Homer, Lisa and Milhouse have lost the ability to eat at Phineas Q. Butterfat's
  • brightsi5
    15 posts
    edited March 2013
    Homer, Lisa and Milhouse have lost the ability to eat at Phineas Q. Butterfat's

I hadn't noticed that! Seems weird as the current storyline is about obesity! Maybe it will come back as part of the storyline? Maybe it's a bug?!

Over 300 people have viewed this page, but few have voted. It takes a second to click on one of the options and really helps others have a better picture of how people are getting on (and hopefully EA). Please vote. :)
  • Wizardmom2396
    5 posts
    edited March 2013
    I have not been able to log in PERIOD since the update on the 28th of Feb. I managed to get the harp of death. I was able to build El Chemistri, but that's as far as I got before it froze. Hope there is a fix soon. Very disappointed, since this is the first time I've had an issue with the game.
  • TruEvilRegal
    65 posts
    edited March 2013
    Update: I sadly got the harp of death myself last night. Luckily I have a friend with an iPad 3 who helped me fix it which then gave me a crap load of free donuts.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!