EA Forums - Banner

Help/advise regarding Springfield hospital...?

Bump bump ??

80 views and no suggestions

Replies

• silvanesti19
    2 posts
    edited March 2013
    May sound funny....but build the Orange house. One of Dr Hubert task requires the orange house to be unlocked...that is need to get the hospital.
  • knight111
    98 posts
    edited March 2013
    Try to release all characters at the same time you might have old tasks needs doing, I had almost the same problem in the past but when I freed everyone various tasks start to come up.

Not sure if you have seen this thread I found it very helpful
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page

Good luck
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • estherhauber
    59 posts
    edited March 2013
    If I remember, this one took a while for me when it was time. I just made sure to have everyone free at the same time on a daily basis and let them walk around a bit. I think there were a bunch of doctor visits that felt almost sporadic and finally it came.
  • cgeorgepdl
    99 posts
    edited March 2013
    Read the progression thread under the FAQ section- it tells you all that has to happen before each building is unlocked! The list for the hospital is pretty long! Same thing happened to me for the apartments, then I found that thread!
  • Atan200865
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Have the same problem for a couple of months now.

Hospital and burns Mansion remains locked.

I have been in contact with a more senior management person in EA. they are aware of the issue and are still working on it.

Sorry I could not be of much help.

We are not the only ones stuck.

• JayArnold420
    16 posts
    edited March 2013
    Make sure you have an orange house for Hibbert to deal organs on the black market. Hope that helps
  • Jay631
    2 posts
    edited March 2013
    Re built the orange house and sorted... Got the hospital.. Yet...

Just got burns manor today and now I can't get in.. I have had a read up on Facebook and it appears I have the HARP..!

Not impressed... Any suggestions ?

Thanks for all your replies.. :)
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited March 2013
    There are a bunch of threads about the harp,glitch, check the general discussion part of the forum. I guess u can get rid of the harp with an iPhone 5 or and iPad 3
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!