EA Forums - Banner

Task manager selection question

rw228
1047 posts Member
Why isn't the highest paying task the default for each length task? Has it always been this way?
For example all the kids have a premium 1 hour task of go on a field trip but that isn't the top task so the task manager sends them on their normal task.

Replies

• wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member
    Yes, it's always been this way; it selects the highest task on the list, not the highest paying, necessarily.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Its at the top for Mozart, ahead of his normal 1 hr task. At least it is for me, I woyld inagine its the same for everybody but who knows with this company
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    Okay thanks. I thought when it was first released it selected the best option. Maybe I just thought it was doing that and didn't pay attention that close. Seems like they should fix this.
    I tried to use the search feature but it just kept logging me out each time.
  • wadebear
    3693 posts Member
    I'm not sure how it's done but there's some way to change it because mine keep changing. Homer's default 4 hour task in my Premium towns used to be to Eat at the 360 degree buffet, now it's "Drink at Moe's Brewing Co." I managed to change it to something else briefly by storing and replacing buildings, but it reverted.
    His 8 hour task also used to be "Eat Insanity Peppers" at the Insanity Cauldron (handy for first thing in the morning), but now it's "Fall into the Wormhole" at the Polyvac.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Interesting @wadebear. I'll have to try that. Super annoying having non-visuals to of visuals. Maybe I can change that. :)
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.