EA Forums - Banner

Absolutely raging !!

Prev1
I don't consider him a waste. He's cute and has a lot of tasks that pay off well.

Replies

• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited March 2013
    One raging moleman in the hand is worth two in the bush.......
  • Barry-longdong
    57 posts
    edited March 2013
    But I didn't click on him though
  • jehenyen
    129 posts
    edited March 2013
    doctoru2 wrote:
    I don't consider him a waste. He's cute and has a lot of tasks that pay off well.

Agreed, I love Moleman being in my town so it could have been way worse. Enjoy the extra money and XP. It would be nice to have a confirmation button for premium character purchases though.
  • Barry-longdong
    57 posts
    edited March 2013
    Does he give you any extra % or anything ?
  • Kbmarron
    8 posts
    edited March 2013
    Moleman is one of my favorites. "Games are hard" is soooooo funnnny
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited March 2013
    Pretty sure all premium characters make 50% more
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    i Wouldnt be worried whether you "did" or "didnt" select him, he's great!! His task pays out more than normal characters his hr tasks pays $105 which is good on its own :) His 24hr task still makes me laugh now :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited March 2013
    Moleman is a great character, however I'm sure your device didn't purchase him....
  • bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    moleman is cool.
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited March 2013
    Moleman is not a waste of donuts. He's awesome. His 24 hour task is one of my favourites.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    bendermac wrote:
    moleman is cool.

+ 1 :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    doctoru2 wrote:

He is funny! He's adorable. He cracks me up, I never tire of him falling over while filming. It's also funny watching him provide security....right on top of Krusty because I forget and send them to the same Krusty Burger.
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    One raging moleman in the hand is worth two in the bush.......

Oh god!!! L...O...L!!!

At least it wasn't shauna for 90 donuts.
  • jjoerod
    25 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Love Moleman!!!!:)
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    philieb wrote:
    At least it wasn't shauna for 90 donuts.
    I'm a new player. I accidentally bought Shauna (with the last 90 donuts of my first reluctant donut purchase) by clicking on the info button. Before I could muster up enough outrage to demand a refund, though, she kinda grew on me. I enjoyed letting the storyline with Bart play out.

I do agree that there should be an "Are you SURE???" screen before final purchase.

P.S.: Hi, philieb! :)
  • icbeacon
    62 posts
    edited March 2013
    Amen...I was forced to start buying donuts (grrrrrrrrrr) because all of mine had gone the way of my errant overtapping method of play on my &$%# iPad. They are obviously taking advantage of this, as they know that is what happens. I am now done after my two truckload purchases and will never give EA another red cent!!! I am beyond upset with those greedy $@&%'s.
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited March 2013
    Love Moleman but I also love Shauna. My favourite is her teasing the ducks, just a shame she has no voice.
    I have all the characters and I shall buy any that come along in the future. I just refuse to count how much I've spent on this ridiculous pastime, as long as my wife never finds out I shall be fine !
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Don't get me wrong folks, I'm not trying to knock any of the characters. Just eluding to the fact that 30 donuts was saved over some of the other character costs. An accidental shauna or bumblebee man purchase is a more costly mistake than mole man.

• R Rated Love
    21 posts
    edited March 2013
    They need a confirmation screen - I sometimes tap too quickly when I'm collecting money/xp, and I've wasted a ton of donuts speeding characters through short tasks, completely on accident.
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited March 2013
    I love him but if it's not what you wanted then it does kinda suck.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.