EA Forums - Banner

Tapped out spending spree !!

It's nice to have more characters in the game which means more tasks and more fun!

Replies

• Barry-longdong
    57 posts
    edited March 2013
    I already had that many that tapping them all to get them on tasks was becoming a chore haha
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    Just bought hans moleman, bumblebee man, Kearny, otto and frinks lab, DEFO no more purchases for a while lol, this game is getting expensive :P

WOW that is a proper spending spree :lol:

Once you get up to all the characters it can take a little while to asign them all :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Barry-longdong
    57 posts
    edited March 2013
    Think i have them all now, if not only one or two left..so yes it is a chore lol
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Just bought hans moleman, bumblebee man, Kearny, otto and frinks lab, DEFO no more purchases for a while lol, this game is getting expensive :P

Once you get up to all the characters it can take a little while to asign them all :lol:

Yeah, I often miss one :-( usually a child
  • Barry-longdong
    57 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Best way to avoid that is make your buildings see through :)
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Best way to avoid that is make your buildings see through :)

Still miss one :-) it almost like they know I'm looking at the top of my town, so they go to the ottoman and then when I look at the bottom of my town they to to the top :?
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited March 2013
    what i found out is that the more characters you have the more tedious and hard I honestly hate the game after doing hour tasks for the whole day hence why i dont do them anymore :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    Still miss one :-) it almost like they know I'm looking at the top of my town, so they go to the ottoman and then when I look at the bottom of my town they to to the top :?

I always miss one :( Doesnt always have to be a child either i missed moe! Thats right moe how can ya miss him specially when he has just finished the smuggling task :lol:
    what i found out is that the more characters you have the more tedious and hard I honestly hate the game after doing hour tasks for the whole day hence why i dont do them anymore :P

I sometimes find after you done the hr tasks and set them again it almost feels like it time to repeat :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.