EA Forums - Banner

Panoramic Views - (164) - Complete Springfields

Prev13456716
Alright Pete, yet another good thread to do with the screen shots :D

One question: How have you got a "Other Springfield lvl 26" town?? confused.com!!! :lol:

As mine still says level 20 even tho im lvl26 myself :?

Replies

• petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

One question: How have you got a "Other Springfield lvl 26" town?? confused.com!!! :lol:

I will have to check that. I assumed that because I'm at level 26, the Other Springfield was too.
    When I can get back in (harp glitched), I'll check that.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I think it's you. LOL

Both of my towns show OSF as a level 26, remember when they kept cheating? They were always a level ahead, then you would catch up and BAM suddenly they were three levels ahead?

Or the double Cletus farms.

That OSF is such a cheater! LOL

• NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, my 'Other Speingfield' is level 20
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Hmmmm.....what the? I swear it was a level 26!!

A6k4VVLl.jpg

Odd.

Why would it go down to a 20?

Shows how much I pay attention to OSF. I actually haven't clicked in that town for weeks.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    It is weird because I could have swore mine WAS 26 before this last update :-S
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the effort and hard work, Peter, and I hope this time the thread survives.

Personally, I think it's a rather sad indictment of EA's laziness and disdain for their customers who use this board that they haven't bothered to reply to your messages.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    My OSF has never been over level20 :( really wish it would catch up to me :lol:

Even with the update before it never changed :( Lissa I think you are pulling my chain :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Even with the update before it never changed :( Lissa I think you are pulling my chain :P

I think you are right. I remember hitting level 22 and realizing I was actually ahead of the OSF. Shows you how lazy EA has become! I would really like to see their version of level 28 :lol:

Neo, did you get my PM from the other forum? I'm hurt you haven't responded :cry:

And great work Peter! Hope they keep it this time...
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm back after the harp glitch (thank you jimcoleman78), and just checked. You are all right. My Original Springfield is level 20. I already edited the name in the thread.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited March 2013
    I'm back after the harp glitch (thank you jimcoleman78), and just checked. You are all right. My Original Springfield is level 20. I already edited the name in the thread.
    Have you got that donuts bonus?
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited March 2013

Yes around 700. But seeing I already spent more than 200€ on this game, and it was another player that got me back in (not EA), I would call this poetic justice.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited March 2013

Yes around 700. But seeing I already spent more than 200€ on this game, and it was another player that got me back in (not EA), I would call this poetic justice.
    I've spent something around that too.
    But how to fix the glitch?
    Just open de app with an iPhone 5 and log in?
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    But how to fix the glitch?
    Just open de app with an iPhone 5 and log in?

Apparantly. As said, a friend did it for me. Make sure autolock is off in iphone settings. Then start app, and let it run until you get in.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    Lsleong wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I think you are right. I remember hitting level 22 and realizing I was actually ahead of the OSF. Shows you how lazy EA has become! I would really like to see their version of level 28 :lol:

Neo, did you get my PM from the other forum? I'm hurt you haven't responded :cry:

And great work Peter! Hope they keep it this time...

Sorry :( i didnt realise :( sometimes the messages dont always work for me, i have replied now tho :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Added new town; jimcoleman78.
    QgmEhNbm.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/QgmEhNb.jpg
  • davesmurano
    116 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    i finally got mine put together in photoshop. i have zero premium stuff and have no clue where i would put anything else if i did buy some donuts.

the image is only 1515x800
    http://i.imgur.com/fOTYFE2.jpg
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Added new town; davesmurano.

4o60jy3m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4o60jy3.jpg

Replaced with larger image.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member