EA Forums - Banner

Panoramic Views - (164) - Complete Springfields

Replies

• torsonle
    25 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    My almost complete town. Fighting with the item limit. Takes a little time until you get full resolution.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1APiPjmRctrUThKhSHsPV_N4FbKOSjpYm/view?usp=sharing
  • Just expanded/moved the airport…
  • 4junk3000
    6347 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    3orqjdhmpfhx.png

Here is mine; pretty much I’ve completed my SF. It took a while to decide where to divide the urban from the rural areas, but our latest events really helped this get finalized.

I’m very happy we are still receiving new content. Thanks for about a decade of entertainment, @EA!
    Post edited by 4junk3000 on
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • JJR2112
    465 posts Member
    Almost out of room.

CNw9w25.jpg
  • 4junk3000
    6347 posts Member
    JJR2112 wrote: »
    Almost out of room.
    Psh, you got lots of room! Look at all that green space. And that SH forest! OMG you’ll be playing for years! I love that you have actual traveling distances between your most remote, rural areas. And your drag strip is great! I may have to borrow that great idea.

I have 2 green spaces left, and one is my designated ‘build zone’ that I must keep clear for working with new content. It’s getting tight though!

All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • JJR2112
    465 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    JJR2112 wrote: »
    Almost out of room.
    Psh, you got lots of room! Look at all that green space. And that SH forest! OMG you’ll be playing for years! I love that you have actual traveling distances between your most remote, rural areas. And your drag strip is great! I may have to borrow that great idea.

I have 2 green spaces left, and one is my designated ‘build zone’ that I must keep clear for working with new content. It’s getting tight though!

I know what you mean but I have multiple different "communities" in my little world and I like to keep some separation going on. At least the illusion of if anyway :)
  • 4junk3000
    6347 posts Member
    I totally agree! My separations all got filled in.
  • 4junk3000
    6347 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    hey what do you all think of this? i made a map out of my full town screenshot. Then i color-identified all the neighborhoods! i also highlighted the roads and rivers by fading the background,
    loqocam7xeye.png
    The arrowed labels refer to the inner regions. I labeled my public transportation facilities too.
  • AirurandoP
    861 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    7vEOrUB.jpg

Never really redesigned since starting so outer edges are just cluttered. Previous posting was about 3 yers ago when we only had SH. (no vast wilderness
  • Wow! I found last winter’s full town portrait. I sure made a lot of changes in a year!

Last year: 86hj4bz0nrvg.png
    This year: ltptr42qp7qf.png