EA Forums - Banner

Fat Tony

Is this a troll from the other forum? Not funny.

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Okay, I shouldn't admit it, but these threads made me laugh.

But I don't think we need any more "Fat Tony" threads. Four is enough.

:lol::lol::lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited March 2013

But I don't think we any more "Fat Tony" threads. Four is enough.

If you do a search......you will probably find 20-30 more with the exact same thread title and question....likely more.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    BDIHP wrote:
    Is this a troll from the other forum? Not funny.

He not trolling ......He's doing it too take the * out of the other poster that started two of the same "Fat Tony" threads :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited March 2013

If you do a search......you will probably find 20-30 more with the exact same thread title and question....likely more.

Yes, but for one breath-takingly sublime moment, we had four on one page. That must be a record for a non-add me thread.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited March 2013

Yes, but for one breath-takingly sublime moment, we had four on one page. That must be a record for a non-add me thread.
    True that.......revel in the moment, then we can carry on with our dull, uninteresting lives....
  • BDIHP
    189 posts
    edited March 2013
    True that.......revel in the moment, then we can carry on with our dull, uninteresting lives....
    The last thing my life is, what little is left, is dull and uninteresting. And, it's really sad you think yours is. Life is short, so be respectful and don't waste it. When you are at the end, saying you trolled Internet forums is not what Hoyt are going to be proud of.

If it is, wow, that's sad.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited March 2013
    BDIHP wrote:
    The last thing my life is, what little is left, is dull and uninteresting. And, it's really sad you think yours is. Life is short, so be respectful and don't waste it. When you are at the end, saying you trolled Internet forums is not what Hoyt are going to be proud of.

If it is, wow, that's sad.

Who is Hoyt??
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.