EA Forums - Banner

Can't get into my springfield and NOT HAPPY

Are you using a iPad or iPhone? When I got the harp of death... I tried a number of times on my iPad to get back in with no luck. I finally switched to my iPhone 5 and first try got back in. I read most are suggesting to turn off the auto lock, I did not do that I just tapped the screen to keep it from shutting off... Let it run, tapped the screen and 20/25 mins later I was back in. If you do not have an iPhone 5 (seems to be the most effective for getting back in) do you have a friend or family member that will let you borrow theirs to log in? The app is free... So even if they don't have it loaded... They can delete it once you're done. Good luck, I know it's frustrating...

Replies

• knight111
    98 posts
    edited March 2013
    dc1301553 wrote:
    Are you using a iPad or iPhone? When I got the harp of death... I tried a number of times on my iPad to get back in with no luck. I finally switched to my iPhone 5 and first try got back in. I read most are suggesting to turn off the auto lock, I did not do that I just tapped the screen to keep it from shutting off... Let it run, tapped the screen and 20/25 mins later I was back in. If you do not have an iPhone 5 (seems to be the most effective for getting back in) do you have a friend or family member that will let you borrow theirs to log in? The app is free... So even if they don't have it loaded... They can delete it once you're done. Good luck, I know it's frustrating...

If you search you would find all solution are same as the above so good luck I wish you will get back to tap soon
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!